Diving in Casa de Campo

starsjohn

I finished my 4 open water dives last January while staying at the Casa Del mar, which is few miles away from cas de campo. The dive shop is called Scuba Fun in the town of Bayahibe, the web site is www.scubafun.info. They were very helpfull and easy to work with, the owner even picked me up at my hotel.

They have some decent diving. The wall off of Catalina Island is one of the best.

Thankyou Chriscamp,

I will contact them and arrange my two-tank dive. I dive our Catalina Island here in So. California. The water here is cold. I got certified last March and have gotten 35 dives in this year. Did my advanced OW in August and found it really helps with going on the better dives.

John

I have only completed 14 dives since my cert last January. The water is very cold up here. In August I was diving on some wrecks in Lake Superior, at 60' the temp was 47 deg F. I can't wait for the warm water on my January cruise.

The dive center just emailed that they offer a national park dive, or ship wreck dive. They do charge 40.00 for van service to the ship dock. If I can find some more people, it will split the cost up quite a bit.

John

Archived