Spirit Food

I didnt come accross that on my cruise but i will say this. The fish and chips in blue lagoon are really really good. So is the tomato soup and wings. I never came accross soft pretzels. Id like to find out on that one too if there free and if they offer more than just salted.

Hi.. Just a real quick question, the fish and chips and chicken wings are free in Henrys Pub, right? And what about the jumbo soft pretzels I've seen in some photos? Thanks in advance!

They are included, or free. Henry Pub has the fish and chips for lunch on sea days, not days in port. The huge pretzels are at the Biergarten on the deck above the pool.

They are included, or free. Henry Pub has the fish and chips for lunch on sea days, not days in port. The huge pretzels are at the Biergarten on the deck above the pool.

Just a quick note...on our cruise (December 2008), Henry's Pub had fish & chips BUT they only gave it to people buying drinks...we weren't interested in a drink and asked for fish & chips and were told to go to Blue Lagoon if we wanted the fish but not a drink. Probably not a deal-breaker for most people, but just a heads-up. The pretzels were at the Biergarten and very good if you got them before they had been sitting there for a long time. Made for a great snack by the pool! (and no drink required...unless, of course you want one :))

Hi.. Just a real quick question, the fish and chips and chicken wings are free in Henrys Pub, right? And what about the jumbo soft pretzels I've seen in some photos? Thanks in advance!

I too missed out on the pretzels, but I did not miss out on the wings. You can order 6, 8 or 10 at a time. They made a great late night snack. They also had a good chicken sandwich and the fish & chips were pretty good also. Sometimes it was hard to find a place to sit, but you could order and go wherever to enjoy them.

Also enjoyable was the ice cream that was served a various times in Raffles. I made a few trips there too.

Henry's Pub and the Blue Lagoon share a common galley area so it is my educated guess that the two venues serve the same fish & chips.

Another educated guess, if a pax walks into the rather small Henry's Pub area and just wants fish & chips but is not ordering a drink, the bar staff would direct that pax to walk around the corner and sit at the Blue Lagoon for the free food.

Henry's Pub does not have many staff members assigned to wait tables there and is technically a bar, not a restaurant venue.:)

Dianne

Yes the pretzels are free. They are on the buffet either twisted, as rolls or long like a bread stick. Delicious!! One night for dinner all I ate was pretzels and iced tea. They are also outside on the buffet next to the pool.

Archived