New Orleans Jan 1, will anything be open ?

Terry King

I would imagine.... NOLA is a pretty touristy city, I'm in Raleigh, NC and just about everything HERE is open on New Years Day (and we don't have too many tourists, LOL), so I would imagine that there will be PLENTY open in NOLA, LOL.

Hard Rock is on the corner of St.Louis and N Peters...

Is hard rock in the french quarter ?

Directions

From Bourbon Street: Follow Bourbon Street North to St. Louis Street and take a right. Follow St. Louis Street East approximately four blocks. Hard Rock is located on the corner of St. Louis and North Peters.

From Canal Street: Follow Canal Street East toward the river and make a "U" turn at the end of Canal. (just past South Peters) Take a right on North Peters and go up four blocks, we are on the right side on the corner of St. Louis and North Peters.

From Rampart Street: Follow North Rampart Street North and take a right on St. Louis Street. Follow St. Louis Street East approximately six blocks. Hard Rock Cafe will be on the corner of St. Louis and North Peters.

Are there really still places that are closed on New Years Day? It is a HUGE shopping day here... all the bars and restaurants are open for the Bowl games... I would think that NOLA would be MORE than hopping on New Years!!!

LMAO...........hey, not EVERYONE realizes just how much of a party town this place is! BUT THEY NEED TO COME FIND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I find it really hard to believe that there is a place that is a non-stop party! That's why I have to go so often!:D

Very few places open last Christmas Day, a few eating places & small bars but everything started back up at 4 or 5 that evening. I'm sure most will be open. I can only imagine the New Years Eve Party on Bourbon. :eek: Sure hate that I will not be there.

Archived