E-Docs for groups

I'm less than 60 days 'out' and went on NCL.com the other night (every reference to E-Docs I've seen is "60 Days") to print my the E-Docs... thinking it was a red letter day. :D I was disappointed :( to see them grayed out and noting: "Pending - See Help." Sooo, I clicked on Help and it said Register, Paid, 60 Days OUT, E-Docs... I waited a day to see if there was just a delay... but folks on my Roll Call have printed theirs...

So I e-mailed my TA::eek:

I went online to get my e-docs because it is less than 60 days until the sailing and they are 'pending.'

Could you please tell me why? Or have it corrected?

Thank you.

Clare

Clare,

Everyone is in a group. Doc’s will be released about thirty days before sailing date.

Is this standard group procedure? :confused::confused::confused:

Thanks.

I'm less than 60 days 'out' and went on NCL.com the other night (every reference to E-Docs I've seen is "60 Days") to print my the E-Docs... thinking it was a red letter day. :D I was disappointed :( to see them grayed out and noting: "Pending - See Help." Sooo, I clicked on Help and it said Register, Paid, 60 Days OUT, E-Docs... I waited a day to see if there was just a delay... but folks on my Roll Call have printed theirs...

So I e-mailed my TA::eek:

I went online to get my e-docs because it is less than 60 days until the sailing and they are 'pending.'

Could you please tell me why? Or have it corrected?

Thank you.

Clare

Clare,

Everyone is in a group. Doc’s will be released about thirty days before sailing date.

Is this standard group procedure? :confused:

Thanks.

You're not alone.:( My groups eDocs also seem to be delayed but on the positive side, it looks like we'll both be in Bermuda around the same time and in less then 60 days!:cool:

You're not alone.:( My groups eDocs also seem to be delayed but on the positive side, it looks like we'll both be in Bermuda around the same time and in less then 60 days!:cool:

Thanks for the info... Is this 'delay' something that just sometimes happens? Is it unusual or did you expect it/ Just curious - I'd like to tell my group something besides 'Duh' LOL.

Also, didn't even know there WAS a CC store... cool stuff.

Thanks for the info... Is this 'delay' something that just sometimes happens? Is it unusual or did you expect it/ Just curious - I'd like to tell my group something besides 'Duh' LOL.

Also, didn't even know there WAS a CC store... cool stuff.

I didn't know either but I told my group that the TA said 30 - 45 days before. While the group and I are disappointed, the group rates/perks makes it worth the wait!;) Yes the CC store is cool, and as a CC group we even got some discounts.:) I also but together some group shirts and other customizable items for our Bermuda cruise. Check them out via the link below as I think you'll like them!:D

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't know either but I told my group that the TA said 30 - 45 days before. While the group and I are disappointed, the group rates/perks makes it worth the wait!;) Yes the CC store is cool, and as a CC group we even got some discounts.:) I also but together some group shirts and other customizable items for our Bermuda cruise. Check them out via the link below as I think you'll like them!:D
Got our eDocs TODAY!:cool::D:)

Archived