Are you excited about the Gem and the Mediterranean?

daring

Rich, After you leave I think I might be the only guy left on this thread. Reading about what shoes to wear...lol...

What a great thread though.

Copies of menus would be great. Trying to decide which night to go to LaBistro

I'm not too worried about the flu, nothing we can do about it so why worry.

Dude, enjoy the ladies!

I am bringing---dress shoes, tennis shoes and flip flops!

Dude, enjoy the ladies!

I am bringing---dress shoes, tennis shoes and flip flops!

Okay Rich... but what have you decided for your hair dryer? I'm thinking about leaving mine home and not worrying about voltage and all that stuff.

I will be delayed for the bon voyage party tonight but I will raise a glass of wine in toast to Rich and all the others leaving when I am free later tonight.

So, safe travels everyone... bon voyage.... and make sure you keep the Gem in good condition for the rest of us.

Didn't you say you made a list? Just take a deep breath and check it off and let that be it. You know what, as long as you have the proper paperwork for everything and a little money, if you don't have it, you don't need it, or you can buy it. You're going on a cruise!

Rich! Safe travels to you....and have a blast!

Will someone please pour me a glass of something?

I have some DaVinci Chianti. Would you like to try some?

Thanks everybody!

I promise to leave the Gem in one piece and will come back with lots of info!

You know Rich, I was thinking about it and you could really make it all week with nothing but a shirt, shorts, and flip flop if you had to.

Gregor,

When is your cruise?

We've got 17months until our b2b on the Gem in the Med (& TA). Can hardly wait.

I just saw some good pictures of Venice over on this tread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=909893&page=190

The pictures were taken by someone on the Royal Princess world cruise and they look wonderful. We're looking forward to taking some of our own pictures.

I have some DaVinci Chianti. Would you like to try some?

Yes, please! :D Thank you, daring!

I am seriously torn tonight: on one hand, I wish this week would slow down for Rich, and last as long as he would want it to. On the other hand, I REALLY want it to fly by!

I keep trying to go to bed earlier so I can better adjust to European time, so I will be trying to turn in soon. Rich, I may see you tomorrow but if I don't, I hope you have an absolutely wonderful time. Thank-you for helping me fill in the time while I try to patiently await the time for my cruise. :)

Hi Richstan,

Greetings from Europe! Hope you had a great leaving party and don't have too much of a hangover this morning. Have a great trip over and an even better cruise.

Bon Voyage, Rich! Sorry I missed the party last night.;)

We are sailing on the Gem for the first time next April; I am already excited but it seems so far away. We are doing Venice & the Greek Islands on the April 24th 2010 cruise. I have already started researching hotels in Venice. The task seems daunting. I have checked the Ports of Call board, so many opinions, so many options!:eek:

I hope the time passes quickly for those sailing soon.:)

Archived