Walking Tour of Tallinn now in pdf format

I can't find a link to Lair Bear's website - does anyone have it?

Also I'd love a pdf copy of the Tallinn walking tour

thanks, Kobe

ctartschool@cox.net

I know he started this thread, but all his links are gone. Someone was kind enough to send me his pdf file on the Tallinn walking tour and I have just been passing it along. It seems to be a wonderful tour and I am anxious to try it when we are there. I too will be going for the first time at the end of May.

Sending the file to you and MCazer. :)

I know he started this thread, but all his links are gone. Someone was kind enough to send me his pdf file on the Tallinn walking tour and I have just been passing it along. It seems to be a wonderful tour and I am anxious to try it when we are there. I too will be going for the first time at the end of May.

Sending the file to you and MCazer. :)

There is also another walking tour description at: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/ricksteves/a-walking-tour-of-tallinn-5779/?no-ist

• 3 weeks later...
Tallinn, Estonia, is a great place to see on foot. It is a medieval town with old walls, buildings and churches that just beg to be explored. A walking tour on your own is very doable and advisable for this great city.

I have had many people ask me if it was ok to print the walking tour I have put together for Tallinn. And, of course, that is fine. But to make this easier I have also converted them to pdf format. That means that there are no nasty page breaks and you can print the pages you want. I have done the same for the walking tours of Bruges, Belgium, and Amsterdam. If you like to have a look, go to the following web pages and click on the pdf links shown on the first page. To download the pdf files be patient, they take a bit longer.

For Tallinn go to

http://www.********.com/tallinnwalk.html

For Bruges it is

http://www.********.com/Brugge%205.html

And for Amsterdam

http://www.********.com/Amsterdam.html

Enjoy the Baltic cities and your days at sea.

I am definitely interested in the Maps could you please email it to me at HealthFactorSW@aol.com

Thank you!! Did you take the tour yet? Any Pearls?

I am definitely interested in the Maps could you please email it to me at HealthFactorSW@aol.com

Thank you!! Did you take the tour yet? Any Pearls?

The only map that I have is Lair Bear's pdf file for Tallinn Walking tour. I have sent it to you and hope that you enjoy it. I will be visiting Tallinn in June for the first time so am unable to answer your other questions.

Paula, I'm sorry to be a pest but could I have one too please, I'm going in June this year. Many thanks

Gail

gail_alderton@hotmail.com

not quite sure what I am doing wrong... I have sent you an email with a space and without a space and still was returned to me.:( oh, wait...when I look at your quote, I now see a _ that was obscured... will try again.:rolleyes:

Thanks Paula, pdf received, it should come in very handy. :)

I have attached the file to this post so if people click on the attachment link they can download it directly themselves in theory and save poor Paula a job

Many thanks again

Thanks and also makes it easier for everyone else:D So glad the attachment made it to you.

Thanks and also makes it easier for everyone else:D So glad the attachment made it to you.

Hello, I've just stumbled upon this thread and have used Spain Alien's post to download the Tallin walking tour. Earlier in the thread there were also references to a Bruges walking tour and an Amsterdam walking tour but the links seem to be destroyed with asterisks after the http://www.***** Does anyone here have a way to send me the Bruges and Amsterdam info? Thank you so much for all the great info.

• 1 month later...

FYI, I found the Lair Bear tour, and a bunch of others, on Pinterest, just search Walking Tours Tallinn. On there is also the Rick Steves walking tour. I have made myself a "Cruising" board and am saving all this stuff there. Before we leave, I will print out or download to my device all the docs so that I am not needing internet when overseas.

• 1 month later...
FYI, I found the Lair Bear tour, and a bunch of others, on Pinterest, just search Walking Tours Tallinn. On there is also the Rick Steves walking tour. I have made myself a "Cruising" board and am saving all this stuff there. Before we leave, I will print out or download to my device all the docs so that I am not needing internet when overseas.

Hi! Would you mind sharing your board?

• 2 months later...