Points for an 11 night cruise - 1 or 2?

Hi, I wonder if those in the know here could clear this up for me. I've seen posted in several places that it's 12+ nights to get 2 cruise points for C&A. Yet if you go to their web page in the UK and check the FAQs:

http://www.crownandanchorsociety.co.uk/php/faqs.php#9

It states "For cruises longer than 10 nights you will receive 2 credits.". So which is it? Is the confusion that the question in the FAQ talks about booking a 12 night cruise? Or is the FAQ answer wrong? We're heading off on an 11 night cruise later this year which would take us to platinum if we get 2 points, so it will make quite a difference for us.

Thanks for your time.

That's a good question. I thought you got an extra credit for more than ten nights, but then I just found this on what I guess you'd call the US version of RCI's website:

Additional Benefits

Extra Cruise Credits for suites****

Extra cruise credit for a 12-night or longer cruise/cruisetour****

Then the footnote by the **** is this:

**** Earn one cruise credit for each completed sailing and an extra cruise credit when you purchase and sail in a suite (for sailings beginning on or after January 1, 2004) or when you sail on a 12-night or longer cruise/cruisetour (for sailings beginning on or after January 1, 2003).

I THINK I remember reading not too long ago that it was changed recently to more than 10 nights, meaning yours would qualify. As you can see, their website is referring to 2003. Lovely.

Archived