weird in roll call....

i went there all exccited to see who else was going to be on our valor sailing 10/04/2009 and there was no post at all..

so i started one and there has been no response!!

how weird is that ????? im so bummed

Put a link to the roll call thread in your signature. Folks may see it when you post.

We sail in June, and our roll call 'thread' has been extremely quiet! :eek: For a while, I tho't we might be 'sailing alone'.. ;)

Things are just now starting to pick up!! Give it time... :p

They way the complaining has been on CC lately... that would be like hitting the lottery for me! :D

i went there all exccited to see who else was going to be on our valor sailing 10/04/2009 and there was no post at all..

Hey!! I am going on that cruise along with my dh, my sister and her dh. We are also going on the Valor in June with our kids so I will have all the low down.

I will go over to the roll call right now and post so that you don't feel like a loner, :D

the roll call for our recent Miracle cruise had 2700+ post and over 40 people showed up at the meet and greet. We had such a great group of people on that cruise, and many new frienships were created. Hang in there, I'm sure it will pick up :)

Well in ours for the Pride (August 21) if it weren't for about four of us, there would be no traffic. I need to find out how to drum up some business without violating rules.

Doc

Archived