Cozumel Shore Diving?

jimw

I know there isn't much--been there probably 20 times. I've made shore dives at several locations, mostly barely acceptable. Is there anyplace better than Chankanab? We will need to get tanks and weights at the dive location.

Do any of the other beach locations offer shore diving and have tanks and weights???

Do any of the other beach locations offer shore diving and have tanks and weights???

Blue Angel dive shop/hotel would be where I'd try.

Scuba Club Cozumel also has a shore dive, but I don't know if they would let non-guests dive there.

More information here -->http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cozumel/279409-shore-dives-cozumel.html?highlight=shore+diving

Thanks Bruce,

We dove Scuba Club the last cruise, no problem for outside folks. They have some very easy to use steps. We might go back to Blue Angel for the second time--I liked the hotel there as well.

Thanks Bruce,

We dove Scuba Club the last cruise, no problem for outside folks. They have some very easy to use steps. We might go back to Blue Angel for the second time--I liked the hotel there as well.

We stayed there in 2005 right after wilma when it was Caribe Blue. I really liked it, but the shore dive was pretty disappointing at that time. I think it has gotten better since then, but not back to what it once was.

Archived