Glory Cabin #1256 - Very Hot - A/C Problem

flem1064

Just got off the 4/4 Glory sailing. We were in Riviera 1256, and had to call the customer service desk every day because the room was too hot. This was our 12th cruise, about half with Carnival, so the four of us are sure it wasn't our imagination.

It took three days into the cruise before someone came out to the cabin. The problem seemed better, but I think that was placebo effect. We suffered at night, it was rough sleeping with the lack of strong A/C.

Just wanted to post this info in case you're on the Glory any time soon in this cabin. Call immediately if you have this problem, and make them fix it. I wish I was nastier with them. Even asked for a fan, and after about 12 hours with no callback, they said they didn't have one.

Just got off the 4/4 Glory sailing. We were in Riviera 1256, and had to call the customer service desk every day because the room was too hot. This was our 12th cruise, about half with Carnival, so the four of us are sure it wasn't our imagination.

It took three days into the cruise before someone came out to the cabin. The problem seemed better, but I think that was placebo effect. We suffered at night, it was rough sleeping with the lack of strong A/C.

Just wanted to post this info in case you're on the Glory any time soon in this cabin. Call immediately if you have this problem, and make them fix it. I wish I was nastier with them. Even asked for a fan, and after about 12 hours with no callback, they said they didn't have one.

We've had this for the past couple of cruises! Our friend's cabin was always nice and comfy...but ours was always hot (and I am more sensitive to the heat than the "average bear")...we asked to be moved...no cabins...asked for a fan, none of those either...we're on the Glory in October and I WILL be bringing a fan...of course I bought one for the last one and while packing realized I left the bag at the store...well, I think that's where it was since all the other bags for that trip were together.

Can't wait to go...but can't wait to NOT sweat this time either! LOL

I'm adding a small portable fan to our packing list also for next time. I am usually warmer than most, but my wife who is normally colder than most was having trouble sleeping in this warm cabin also.

Archived