Warm Chocolate Melting Cake - Spot Remover

flem1064

Just returned from the 4/4 Glory cruise:

More good news about the warm chocolate melting cake!!! Not only is it low calorie and fat free, it also removes the Au Jus stains off the front of my shirt after asking for a second prime rib. No bibs needed any more!

Additionally, my wife and I took a few cakes back to the cabin and rubbed them all over our bodies for a night of chocolate passion! Ouch that's hot!What could be better? LOL.

Now if we could only figure out how to utilize the WCMC to fix the A/C problem in our cabin, my story would be complete.

Happy Easter to all.

Just returned from the 4/4 Glory cruise:

More good news about the warm chocolate melting cake!!! Not only is it low calorie and fat free, it also removes the Au Jus stains off the front of my shirt after asking for a second prime rib. No bibs needed any more!

Additionally, my wife and I took a few cakes back to the cabin and rubbed them all over our bodies for a night of chocolate passion! Ouch that's hot!What could be better? LOL.

Now if we could only figure out how to utilize the WCMC to fix the A/C problem in our cabin, my story would be complete.

Happy Easter to all.

I knew WCMC was pretty great stuff, but I didn't know it could be used for so many things. Thanks for this valuable information. :)

I dont know about fat free or low cal. But here is the recipe if you wish to make it at home.

1 lb dark chocolate (we used the Special Dark Chocolate chips)

1 lb butter

10 eggs

10 ounces sugar

6 ounces flour

Melt the chocolate and butter. Mix the eggs with the sugar and whisK for a few minutes. (the mixer worked better) Add the flour to the egg/sugar mix. Combine the egg mixture with the melted chocolate and mix. Then pour into individual greased molds. Bake directly in the oven at 400 degrees for 14 minutes.

Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with fresh fruit. Serve warm with ice cream.

Note: Make sure that the eggs are at room temperature and the chocolate is warm enough while making the mixture.

Serves 12.

wcmc.JPG

Archived