Pics - Carnival Circle C Program 12-14 year olds

flem1064

Thank you so much for posting this. I have a 13 year old that was not really sure if she wanted to go or not. Some of these events caught her eye. I think she might give it a try.

Our kids were always hesitant on the first day. If they waited later in the cruise, they were mad that they didn't jump right in on the first day when everyone is new. They have never been disappointed with the kids clubs.

We are going on a cruise end of August. My daughter's birthday is the end of September. SHe will be 12 then. ANy idea out there whether she will be allowed to join the teens? She will be going into the 7th grade.

They go strictly by her age into which club she gets "registered", but if she happens to hang with some of the teens outside of the kids club, that has nothing to do with the "club".

Recently got off a b2b out of Miami. Grandson is 12 yo and he did not want to go. We really pushed him and he just loved it. Could not get him out of there. He is now emailing a few of the new friends he met. And is looking forward to August on the Liberty and Nov on the Miracle.

PS He will become a VIP in Nov on the Miracle.

Archived