Wyndham Old San Juan, check your reservation!

missmissypie068

Just a word of caution.......I read a post listed today under the hotel pre-cruise section warning others to check with Sheraton if you booked a stay at the Wyndham Old San Juan. Wyndham's sold to Sheraton and I knew this was happening. What I didn't expect was for my reservations ( two rooms ) to be lost in the process of their change-over. I just got off the phone with Sheraton and they have no reservations for us. I'm glad I found this out now, rather than a week from now........we would have shown up and been told there was no room at the inn! UGH! Anyway, just wanted to pass on the warning. If you have a reservation, call and check. The rep I spoke with is going to check with a supervisor and call me back and see what they can do. I'm not holding my breath. It may be time to try Priceline. Any ideas?!?!?!?!?!

Well, I just posted my warning, but then the Sheraton rep did call me back and apparantly all is fine now. Go figure! She said the problem seems to be in the new computer system change over and she gave me new confirmation numbers and assured me all was OK. Whew! I have no idea why she couldn't find us before just under our names, but the bottomline is that we're set. Good news!!

Archived