4 ships in port - does that affect which beach?

MNfamilycruiser

Does it matter how many ships are in port - to push the decision to one beach or another? Do the beaches closest to the ships get heavier use - or do people spread out?

I am leaning toward BCH - we really just want to hang out and relax. Our ship doesn't get in until noon. We are thinking of doing a Segway tour first, then spending the rest of the afternoon laying around, enjoying the beach. Don't really need lunch or water toys. Atlantis will be busy because of Jonas Bros. concert so we are avoiding that area.

But if BCH is very close to the ships - would it get very crowded by late afternoon? Would the Wyndam be a better choice on a crowded Saturday?

Does it matter how many ships are in port - to push the decision to one beach or another? Do the beaches closest to the ships get heavier use - or do people spread out?

I am leaning toward BCH - we really just want to hang out and relax. Our ship doesn't get in until noon. We are thinking of doing a Segway tour first, then spending the rest of the afternoon laying around, enjoying the beach. Don't really need lunch or water toys. Atlantis will be busy because of Jonas Bros. concert so we are avoiding that area.

But if BCH is very close to the ships - would it get very crowded by late afternoon? Would the Wyndam be a better choice on a crowded Saturday?

BCH rarely gets a crowd.. It's very low keyed... and most need more excitement.

Better for those of us who LOVE this property.

BCH rarely gets a crowd.. It's very low keyed... and most need more excitement.

Better for those of us who LOVE this property.

:D Thank you.

Great to hear! I think that is our plan. I haven't read that much about this hotel/beach - but I assume they sell the day passes at the front desk?

Being close means we could go on a walking tour if we wanted to as well. If I get to try the Segways I might have to let dh visit the Pirate museum ;)

:D Thank you.

Great to hear! I think that is our plan. I haven't read that much about this hotel/beach - but I assume they sell the day passes at the front desk?

Being close means we could go on a walking tour if we wanted to as well. If I get to try the Segways I might have to let dh visit the Pirate museum ;)

Day passes are available at the front desk.

Your Seqway tour is nearby.. as well as the Pirates museum.. sounds like the makings of a fun day in port.

Archived