Please help me with Monarch of the Seas!!!

We will be on the Monarch June29-July3. We've cruised before but not with Royal Caribbean. (We've been on Norwegian Dawn and Disney Magic)

I was reading the RC vacation planning book that I have and was reading about the Monarch. In this book it states that there is a Johnny Rockets but no Ben & Jerry's. Then I was reading the info on the RC website and it stated that there was a B&J but no Johnny Rockets.

Can someone who has been on this ship please let me know which one (if any) are actually on the Monarch. And I'm assuming (although I could be wrong) that both of these locations, are an extra cost? And if so, how much should I expect to pay.

Just wondering if with Johnny Rockets is it their normal menu that you would find if you were to stop by their restaurant on land? And what about B&J, what do they have there? Cones? Sundaes? Shakes?

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

We will be on the Monarch June29-July3. We've cruised before but not with Royal Caribbean. (We've been on Norwegian Dawn and Disney Magic)

I was reading the RC vacation planning book that I have and was reading about the Monarch. In this book it states that there is a Johnny Rockets but no Ben & Jerry's. Then I was reading the info on the RC website and it stated that there was a B&J but no Johnny Rockets.

Can someone who has been on this ship please let me know which one (if any) are actually on the Monarch. And I'm assuming (although I could be wrong) that both of these locations, are an extra cost? And if so, how much should I expect to pay.

Just wondering if with Johnny Rockets is it their normal menu that you would find if you were to stop by their restaurant on land? And what about B&J, what do they have there? Cones? Sundaes? Shakes?

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

No more Johnny Rockets on the Monarch. They do have a B&J......the upstairs restuarant area was changed to a "Asian" style specialty restaurant w/ a charge.

So what can I get at Ben & Jerry's? And is there a cost or is it included in your cruise price?

there is a cost.....It's a couple of dollars for a couple of scoops of ice cream. They have a big freezer in front that has about 8 different flavors of ice cream in it. You can get a cup or a cone, also they have specialty coffee there too....lot's of folks are sitting in the centrum area eating ice cream throughout the day....my DS11 loves it.

Great thanks!!!! Just needed to know if there was an extra cost. I'm sure my boys 12 & 13 AND hubby will be have an ice cream or two during the week. :D

Sounds great! We were just on 02/20 and we're going back on 06/12. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with or get you. Bill

whasc001@bmcjax dot com

If ice cream is important (and it was to me!) you need to know that they serve ice cream daily in the very front of the windjammer. It starts about 3:30. They usually have two flavors and some toppings to put on your scoops.

On another bar they have other desserts and usually hot food available. It was free. :)

Archived