Marriott's BeachPlace Towers

ocgirl1981

My family and I are going on a cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. Am, looking into booking rooms at the Marriott's BeachPlace Towers or Springhill Suits. Has anyone stayed at any of these two hotels. Also, what are your thoughts on them.

Thank you,

Amanda

Beach Place is great. I haven't been in the rooms for 10 yrs, so I don't know how updated they are. The decor was very nice, like Ralph Lauren beach house style. This hotel is in the middle of everything on Fort Lauderdale beach. It is the site of niteclubs after dark, though, so it might not be good if there are young children. The pool deck is nice too. There is a drug store on the premises.

it's not really a hotel...it is a timeshare unit and they sell those, and some regular rooms for short stays....it was just redone...it can get very crowded in season....but it is near the beach (across the street) and walkable to lots of things...

the SHS is out by the airport....that's nice too......depends how long you will be there and what you plan on doing.

Archived