Princess Cays ??

stutz

Star Princess leaving on December 19 will go to Costa Maya instead Well at least better than another day at sea. There is always next time.

Dumbo - I thought for sure your sailing would get to go - I am so sorry. I am on the sailing the week before you and we are going to Nassau.

Costa Maya has a great beach booked through the cruise line - Uvero Beach Break and I hear the ruins are great.

I have just received my tickets for the Sun Princess sailing on 22nd December and the enclosed confirmation states clearly 23 December - Princess Cays. Surely this must be correct?

I do hope so!!!

You really need to look at the Cruise Personalizer and look at itinerary. Tickets are printed a month in advance and are not always accurate - case in point in that mine say Princess Cays but we are really going to Nassau.

If there is going to be a change - it will be listed in Cruise Personalizer.

Thanks Coral, I did check the personaliser a couple of days ago and it still said Princess Cays. BUT TODAY IT SAYS NASSAU!!! Oh never mind, I will just have to come back next year. I hope everyone else gets their wish to go to Princess Cays.

Oh never mind, I will just have to come back next year. .

Sounds like a good plan!

I am disappointed also but it will still be a good cruise. We almost booked your sailing instead of the Star the week before and all this week I was thinking that if I had picked the other sailing, I would be going. Hopefully the people going right after us will be able to go.

Yup,

Just confirmed our Cruise Personalizer and Nassau it is!

MSDNJN, I take it you're on the 26 Dec E. Carib Star?

Hi.

The Star 12/26 itinerary was just changed to Nassau on New Years Day from Princess Cays.

I just checked the personlizer for our Dec 29th sailing on the Sun and we're stopping in Nassau from 12-5pm on Jan. 7th. We spent 2 weeks there several years ago, so I was hoping for Princess Cays. The friends we're traveling with haven't been to Nassau so they're excited about the change. Does anyone know if Nassau is a tender port?

Laura

We're on the Star which leaves FLL on January 2nd and we're supposed to go there on the 3rd... they still have Princess Cays listed on my itinerary in the personalizer... I don't get it. If you (Laura) are going to Nassau on the 7th, why haven't they posted the change for the 3rd???

[quote name='enymarsh']If you (Laura) are going to Nassau on the 7th, why haven't they posted the change for the 3rd???[/QUOTE] My guess would be that Princess has only updated the December sailings at this point. They'll probably change the January sailing info on the personalizer soon. I'm surprised that Grenada is taking cruise ships already since they were completely devistated in September. Wonder when Princess Cays will open?? :confused:

Laura

Thanks for the answer Laura... that makes total sense (can't believe I didn't figure that out for myself). Just so focused on getting on that ship, it's hard to even think about the second day onboard. I guess I'd better start researching Nassau. At least it'll help the time pass till the holidays come! :)

Cruzfvr,

I'd expect a change, especially if our New Year's Day '05 visit to Princess Cays was changed to Nassau ...

Hi.

[quote name='cruzfvr']As of today, our cruise personalizer says we [I]will[/I] be going to Princess Cay on Christmas day. Guess I better keep checking...[/QUOTE]

Archived