Princess Cays ??

stutz

Guess we won't be using the cabanas we reserved for Princess Cay. :(
Would anything be open on Christmas Day in Nassau? Do you think they will just give us an extra sea day since we are already stopping in three ports?

My TA was in touch with Princess yesterday and was told that the Jan.8/05 sailing of CB would indeed be stopping at P.Cays. We are to arrive there on Jan.14 which just happens to be my 50th so that would be a great birthday gift for me:D . So, I am keeping my fingers crossed that her info is correct.

[quote name='2boomers']My TA was in touch with Princess yesterday and was told that the Jan.8/05 sailing of CB would indeed be stopping at P.Cays. We are to arrive there on Jan.14 which just happens to be my 50th so that would be a great birthday gift for me:D . So, I am keeping my fingers crossed that her info is correct.[/QUOTE]
I'll be sailing with you and I hope we go to PC, but I hate to burst your bubble, Princess CSR's always seem to be the last to know anything. Just ask anyone who cruised during the major hurricanes and the bum info the CSR's gave out. If Cruise News Daily reports that PC is closed until the end of January, believe it.

Well! I just checked Expedia, too. It has the Caribbean Princess going to San Juan instead of Princess Cays for the 1/8/05 sailing. Who's in charge? Looks like Expedia is either just taking their best guess, or they know more that the Princess reps. :cool:

Archived