Letter I sent to Carnival

RVman

Thank You for a wonderful cruise, things couldn't have been better. I'm looking forward to the next one ;)

Definite TROLL, You can always spot them by their post count. Did you think we wouldn't notice your 449 previous post???:p:D

Thank You for a wonderful cruise, things couldn't have been better. I'm looking forward to the next one ;)

Don't you have anything better to do than write letters like this to Carnival and post them here.......LOL.......;);)

You think that if you write a nice letter to Carnival telling them what a great cruise you had, they will remember you with perks on the next one.

Good try...

But..next time...remember...Carnival wants NAMES...tell them the name of your Room steward and how he did a great job...Tell them hwo wonderful your dinner servers were...bar servers, etc. If you provide them with factual info then...you can expect that nice letter in return with all the perks!!

Next time you write a letter, you will get better response if you present some of the negatives as well - there had to be SOMETHING you didn't like. Letters like this that are all positive will get little response.

Next time you write a letter, you will get better response if you present some of the negatives as well - there had to be SOMETHING you didn't like. Letters like this that are all positive will get little response.
Now I don't care where you're from this is funny.....If it were a negative thread there would be at least five hundred responses here by now.....LOL.....:D:D

Now I don't care where you're from this is funny.....If it were a negative thread there would be at least five hundred responses here by now.....LOL.....:D:D

:cool:And I would have been one of them!!:D:rolleyes: There are a couple out there, Both of them "Honest reviews" I have stayed away!!:p

I can't believe "Host Mach" is allowing this thread to continue. Can't make any popcorn on this one...a good cruise, on Carnival? It just can't be!:)

Guess we will just have to get out the bubbly then :D

What a great thread.

Archived