Equinox Pre Cruises

uktog

We are also Elite members to from the UK, not heared anything :(

Got my fingures crossed but i'm a bit worried as i dont think i have an e-mail address registered for my Captin's Club

Plus there has been a mix up in the past with my membership, at one point i had three different accounts! (Strange, I know)

Any ideas?

Thanks ;)

You can call the captains club and clear the question with your email address and clear your membership question as well.

We're another lucky couple who received our invitation yesterday and have confirmed our attendance and booked our flights etc so that we can go aboard and see it all for ourselves instead of hearing second hand opinions.

We're the lucky 2 nighter section...no, we did not enter a competition..we don't know how we were chosen and included, but it is a very nice gesture!

We're in Scotland ....so it isn't a case of just those who live near the port!

We're another lucky couple who received our invitation yesterday and have confirmed our attendance and booked our flights etc so that we can go aboard and see it all for ourselves instead of hearing second hand opinions.

We're the lucky 2 nighter section...no, we did not enter a competition..we don't know how we were chosen and included, but it is a very nice gesture!

Are you both Elite members?

Was yours by e-mail too?

mmm me too :D:D see you on the 29th :D:D

mmm me too :D:D see you on the 29th :D:D

Hi there...we'll look forward to hopefully meeting you at some point to say hello in person!

We were very surprised that we've had this invitation , and it's so nice to look forward to seeing a Solstice class ship "in the flesh" so to speak.

Yvonne

Hi there...we'll look forward to hopefully meeting you at some point to say hello in person!

We were very surprised that we've had this invitation , and it's so nice to look forward to seeing a Solstice class ship "in the flesh" so to speak.

Yvonne

We must definetly meet up at some point...nearer the time we can arrange a time and place perhaps? Will be great to finally meet you at last :D

We must definetly meet up at some point...nearer the time we can arrange a time and place perhaps? Will be great to finally meet you at last :D

Delighted to do so...I've added us to your rollcall ( if I did it correctly...I'm not too good on the computer ???)with the details of our flight times etc ..but we're going to LHR /T5 not LGW.

so will we - we are T5 fans

Current plan is the first plane down but cannot book for another week, just discovered DH might need to fit in a business trip on the way back, but at least he is coming on the cruise!!!

Tex and Jacque

Nice to hear from you. This is so exiting - I wonder if timings would let us meet up in Southampton before you board?

Tony and angie

Do you live near Southampton? We may spend the night in London or Southampton. Did you see my e-mail address. Let us hear from you. :)

There are various invites going out..as there as 1 nighters & 2 nighters and some are for TAs and some are for Captains Club members :)

I would think all the invites will be to folks in UK & maybe Europe.

Hi ya

Yep, its me again, Anita. We met on the Independence last year.

Fortunately for us we got an invite. Did you get one?

It was so terrific last time that we are really looking forward to this one.

Hoping to meet up with you all.

Sorry Liz you must think I've gone off my trolley. If I had read correctly I would have realised that you had been invited.

What outfit have you got for this one. Is it as stunning as last year's masterpiece?

Can't wait to see it ............

Sorry Liz you must think I've gone off my trolley. If I had read correctly I would have realised that you had been invited.

What outfit have you got for this one. Is it as stunning as last year's masterpiece?

Can't wait to see it ............

Right seachick...now you've got all of us intrigued.... we need an explanation please ?

Yvonne

hi Evreyone,

The launch sounds like it is going to be fab.

I range the Captin's Club today about these cruises and said that I have not given my e-mail so i don't know if i'm invited :P

Anyways she said at the moment it is for only members wth 25+ credits, because i'm an Elite memebr but i've not got that many credits (yet!)

Just wondering if you all have completed 25+ credits????

Thanks

Right seachick...now you've got all of us intrigued.... we need an explanation please ?

Yvonne

She had made an amazing demin outfit with ...............cant say any more iin case Liz wants to surprise you but I can say it was incredible.

hi Evreyone,

The launch sounds like it is going to be fab.

I range the Captin's Club today about these cruises and said that I have not given my e-mail so i don't know if i'm invited :P

Anyways she said at the moment it is for only members wth 25+ credits, because i'm an Elite memebr but i've not got that many credits (yet!)

Just wondering if you all have completed 25+ credits????

Thanks

Well , I know we have because we just got our "score" confirmed on our last trip (B2B Constellation in March).... I would think.. (perhaps wrongly???) ....they are trying to reward the more frequent cruisers and see what uptake they have before they can offer spare places to those under the chosen "score" level they decided on as a cut-off point ? I don't know, I am just surmising ....it's never happened to us before !

Hi danrad

We are Elite members of Celebrity with approximately 45 credits and Diamond Plus members of RCCI. I don't know about anyone else.

I heard, via the grapevine, that Celebrity are starting another grade of membership.

Is that right Liz? (I ask you, as you seem to be in the know!)

She had made an amazing demin outfit with ...............cant say any more iin case Liz wants to surprise you but I can say it was incredible.

Hi Anita :D

Wow great to read you are going too...this is so exciting :D

No special outfit this time...saving my rhinestones for my Oasis cruises at the end of the year.:D

Thank you though for your lovely compliments on the Indy outfit :o

Sorry don't mean to sound rude but how many then have you completed then?

I´m not invited,sorry!!!!!!!!!

They don´t have yet a program for this amount of credits!

Let´s say it is a small amount.

Archived