Which New England Cruise to Take

Fabian52

We are looking at 2 different cruises for next summer of 2010 on Carnival.

One is a 5 day roundtrip from New York and goes to Halifax and St. Johns.

Then the other one is the 9 day out of New York that goes to Quebeck, I think 5 days at sea and goes down the St. Lawrence river. Has anyone been on either of these cruises. I really wanted to see Halifax and St. John's but don't want to miss the other cruise if it is prettier. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :confused:

Why take a New England cruise that does not call on any New England ports of call :confused: ? Just curious; but I couldn't recommend either. But if it has to be, I would take the longer, more time on the cruise ship ;).

I would be looking for a cruise that calls on Newport, Boston, Portland and Bar Harbor. Now that's New England :D.

SBtS

We are planning on going with some friends and the only time they can go is either June or July, 2010. I don't think they offer those ports at that time of the year. Otherwise I would definitely want to do those ports.

We are planning on going with some friends and the only time they can go is either June or July, 2010. I don't think they offer those ports at that time of the year. Otherwise I would definitely want to do those ports.

I believe Royal Carib has one in june 2010 out of baltimore. you may want to look around at other lines.

we are going in October 2009. have fun

We're taking the CB out of NYC ... 5 ports in New England and Canada in 7 days. Woo hoo!

We're on the same itinerary in October and picked it because it was Princess and second because of the ports of call. It covers the great ports of the US plus some beautiful ports in Canada. Yeah, we would have like to take it all the way down the St. Lawrence, but don't have the time this year.

Archived