Princess Diamond question?

Donder1

• 1 month later...
Yes. There are two poolws on the Lido Deck..,. Neptune' s Reef pool and Calypso Reef pool. The Calypso Reef pool has a conservatory with a retractable roof over it.

Do anyone actually swim in the pools during an Alaska cruise? Should we bother packing bathing suits? The retractable solarium - will that essentially make it an indoor, hopefully heated pool? I have a toddler traveling with me...wondering if he will get any opportunity to swim and if the toddler program onboard the ship will keep him entertained.

If you are interested, some of us on this cruise are meeting for tea on Sunday 14, June.

Please check out the Roll Call Message Board for more details.

We would love to have you join us.

Got back from the Golden May 16-23 and yes there was people swimming in the pools and also in the hot tubs. It was very nice weather although personally I would not have not gone into the pool because it was a little cool(not the pool but the air).

Marilyn

Do anyone actually swim in the pools during an Alaska cruise? Should we bother packing bathing suits? The retractable solarium - will that essentially make it an indoor, hopefully heated pool? I have a toddler traveling with me...wondering if he will get any opportunity to swim and if the toddler program onboard the ship will keep him entertained.

There were people swimming in all the pools on our alaska cruise on the Diamond last week. Cover or no cover! Brrrr! People were laying out in their bathing suit sunbathing too. Surprisingly, the pool areas are well protected and it really isn't that cold out there.

Yes, the "indoor" pool will be very nice and warm.

Just remember that your toddler HAS to be potty-trained to go into any pool. No swim diapers allowed.

Archived