Jacksonville shuttle service

jpmaximus

I live on the outskirts of Jacksonville and, while I have cruised out of the port here, I have not personally used a shuttle service here...we just park at the port. That said, I have heard good things about Taxi Terry (http://www.taxiterry.com/) who operate out of JAX airport and travel to the port.

I think this post was supposed to be a reply to your question.

I think this post was supposed to be a reply to your question.

Thanks KF...it was. I guess my brain was still reeling after writing that large check to my close, personal friends at the IRS. :rolleyes: Prices vary depending on the size of your group, time of departure and the type of transportation selected (van, limo, etc.) so contact them to get pricing. Jacksonville holds the honor as the largest city (in acres) in the continental U.S. so nothing is close. That said, at least the airport (JAX) sits right on the interstate loop that circles the city so getting to the port is pretty quick. Without traffic delays (which you shouldn't have unless there's a bad accident) you're probably looking at 15-20 minutes travel time.

Archived