Wii Fit

babymomma

Good job on losing the weight. I have lost about 2 more pounds in the last 3 days. Now if I can keep it off that will be even better. I have also started Carnation powder breakfasts that you add to milk. Then I eat a little can of chicken salad with crackers then a little something for supper.

Karla :)

May I join too? I have a wii fit that I got for Christmas. I need to lose 25-30 pounds. I have not used the wii a lot but just started today and plan to keep it up. Tomorrow I start my liquid diet. I need encouragement tho!

Okay---I'am joining too. I have had my Wii Fit for awhile as I'am on my 89th day and have lost 12 pounds, but actually bought it because I was bored with my other workouts. I have not missed more than 2 days in a row. It's like having a personal trainer----if I wanted that I'd have to drive 30 miles to the nearest gym!!!:eek: I also bought the Wii Fit Golds Gym--alot harder workout!

What I enjoy about the Wii Fit workout is the challenge of seeing if I can get a higher rating than the previous day. I keep doing it until I get on the board!:) It's just fun to see myself improving. I do all of the Yoga and all of the strength training and than 30 min. of aerobics---so it's an hour and a half workout---if it's nice out I skip the aerobics and take my hour walk.

I know a lot of you can't work out that long as you just don't have the time---just remember it only takes 20 min. a day to make a differance!!!

Go for it!!!!!!!

If anyone has a solution as how to remove that spare tire I'd sure like to know the answer---I can lose everywhere except for that--my hips and bust:rolleyes: have gotten smaller, but that menopause middle is staying around.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Wow, I admire your dedication and progress! I hope to be able to show such results soon.

As far as the "spare tire," I've heard lots of sit-ups will help, or maybe rollerblading, if you have better balance and coordination than I do. ;) I would think the Advanced Hula Hoop game would help too.

Okay---I'am joining too. I have had my Wii Fit for awhile as I'am on my 89th day and have lost 12 pounds, but actually bought it because I was bored with my other workouts. I have not missed more than 2 days in a row. It's like having a personal trainer----if I wanted that I'd have to drive 30 miles to the nearest gym!!!:eek: I also bought the Wii Fit Golds Gym--alot harder workout!

What I enjoy about the Wii Fit workout is the challenge of seeing if I can get a higher rating than the previous day. I keep doing it until I get on the board!:) It's just fun to see myself improving. I do all of the Yoga and all of the strength training and than 30 min. of aerobics---so it's an hour and a half workout---if it's nice out I skip the aerobics and take my hour walk.

I know a lot of you can't work out that long as you just don't have the time---just remember it only takes 20 min. a day to make a differance!!!

Go for it!!!!!!!

If anyone has a solution as how to remove that spare tire I'd sure like to know the answer---I can lose everywhere except for that--my hips and bust:rolleyes: have gotten smaller, but that menopause middle is staying around.

Keep up the good work everyone.

The middle goes away for me when I cut out the sugar and extra ( bad) carbs. I started today with liquid shakes for lunch and breakfast, then I will have meat and salad for dinner. I lost 50+ pounds on low carbs but then I went on 4 cruises and had what I wanted. Plus...the biggest kicker was Thanksgiving. I will be more careful this time on my cruise and Thanksgiving!

The middle goes away for me when I cut out the sugar and extra ( bad) carbs. I started today with liquid shakes for lunch and breakfast, then I will have meat and salad for dinner. I lost 50+ pounds on low carbs but then I went on 4 cruises and had what I wanted. Plus...the biggest kicker was Thanksgiving. I will be more careful this time on my cruise and Thanksgiving!

I'am so impressed!! 50lbs way to go! I don't eat much sugars, but I do eat too much "whites" flour, rice, pancakes ect. Maybe if I cut that stuff out, or use rice flour, whole grains it might help. It doesn't help when DH wants full big meals---he could stand to lose a few lbs before our next cruise in Nov.:rolleyes:

Retiredonthesea

Wow, I admire your dedication and progress! I hope to be able to show such results soon.

As far as the "spare tire," I've heard lots of sit-ups will help, or maybe rollerblading, if you have better balance and coordination than I do. ;) I would think the Advanced Hula Hoop game would help too.

Lady Jag,

This morning I managed 70 "jackknife" situps. I have strong abs, just that the fat sits over the top. LOL I would love to rollerblade, but we live way out in the country with gravel roads. They say you can walk the belly fat off, but so far it's going slow! I do get 3 or 4 miles a day in when I do take my walks. (3 to 4 times a week weather permitting)

Keep it up!:D

Retiredonthesea

I just started using the Wii Fit again today. I could use the motivation and support also. I'm a failure at hula hoop and boxing. My son keeps telling me it's not that hard-but for some reason no matter how hard I try it just isn't working on those two. Guess I'll have to stick with step.

I just started using the Wii Fit again today. I could use the motivation and support also. I'm a failure at hula hoop and boxing. My son keeps telling me it's not that hard-but for some reason no matter how hard I try it just isn't working on those two. Guess I'll have to stick with step.

Just keep trying with the hula hoop. It does help to "wriggle your waist". I have unlocked the super hula hoop...but it is hard.

Just keep trying don't give up---the hula hoop was easy for me as I've done a lot of "belly dancing", but the boxing took a good six weeks. I can't do the yoga "tree" pose or the "dance" pose. Some things I have a hundred all the way down, others I can't get past 80's. I guess as long as we keep moving that's what counts!!! GOOD LUCK--don't give up!;)

Retired

Just keep trying don't give up---the hula hoop was easy for me as I've done a lot of "belly dancing", but the boxing took a good six weeks. I can't do the yoga "tree" pose or the "dance" pose. Some things I have a hundred all the way down, others I can't get past 80's. I guess as long as we keep moving that's what counts!!! GOOD LUCK--don't give up!;)

Retired

The only dancing my belly has done is a happy dance when I put warm chocolate melting cake in it....that is why I need the wii!!!!!!!

down 2.2 pounds according to the wii and my scale. Hanging in there!

Good:D I have a week to meet my extended weight deadline. Usally do 2 wks at a time, but when I first started I put in a 2 month goal. Just about there, will have to work hard this next week! Gotta go do my Wii for the 92nd day!!:) WEW I'am tired HEEHEE

Keep on workin at it!

Retired

Good job on the work outs. Good job on losing weight.

I have been fighting with 2 pounds latley but I know why I have been stressed at work. So I know what I need to do.

Well good luck to all and keep up the good work.

Retired

I can do the hula hoop, as long as I don't mind looking ridiculous. DH still has the #1 spot with over 300 spins on the basic hula hoop. I hold the record on Super Hula Hoop, because he hasn't unlocked it yet.

I can do the boxing and Advanced boxing, but the Expert boxing wears me out. I'm just not always coordinated enough to "step back, dodge left, dodge right," or maybe the remote sensor isn't registering my moves. Yeah, that's it! ;)

I love the yoga poses, but then I started doing yoga about 6 years ago (off and on), so I can anticipate my movements on all the different poses. Cobra still kicks my butt, though. My arms are super weak.

The skiing, snowboarding, and basic/advanced balance bubble are the toughest games for me. Guess I'm just not balanced enough or can't react fast enough.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble. I was down 2 pounds Thursday, but then evil hubby tempted me with some delicious donuts. I'm afraid to weigh now. :o

I can do the hula hoop, as long as I don't mind looking ridiculous. DH still has the #1 spot with over 300 spins on the basic hula hoop. I hold the record on Super Hula Hoop, because he hasn't unlocked it yet.

I can do the boxing and Advanced boxing, but the Expert boxing wears me out. I'm just not always coordinated enough to "step back, dodge left, dodge right," or maybe the remote sensor isn't registering my moves. Yeah, that's it! ;)

I love the yoga poses, but then I started doing yoga about 6 years ago (off and on), so I can anticipate my movements on all the different poses. Cobra still kicks my butt, though. My arms are super weak.

The skiing, snowboarding, and basic/advanced balance bubble are the toughest games for me. Guess I'm just not balanced enough or can't react fast enough.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble. I was down 2 pounds Thursday, but then evil hubby tempted me with some delicious donuts. I'm afraid to weigh now. :o

I have the super hula and the regular hula. I have 1200 rotations on regular hula....I was bookin it! I looked rediculous I am sure!

they all seem to get easier if you work at them.

Had a great week, lost 4.4 lbs....hope everyone else had a great week too....till next Saturday, I have nother busy week ahead and family coming for a visit so not sure how much Wii fit I will get in but I will work on it.....Tammy

I don't suppose anyone here wants to sit on the couch, drink a beer, down an entire bag of Doritos and compete in a Wii "Guitar Hero" series to see who can GAIN the most weight??? Relax, I'm just playing with you.

Haha~ I do that without the guitar and beer! You are tooo funny!:D

Anyway I was so busy this weekend I forgot to check in.

I'm down another 3 lbs.!!!!:D:)

I can't seem to do a lot of things, but I'm working on them. I love the hula hoop but I'm no where near 1200. My best was only 210 so far. Thanks for sharing~now I have something to work toward!!!

Forget the yoga and strength training right now. I have trouble breathing with her and staying still! LOL

Catch ya all later and congrats on all our hard work!

Edited by snuggles

I can't believe it! I'm down a total of 4 pounds since I got back on the board a week and a half ago. Woo hoo! One more pound, and I get to treat myself to a manicure. :D

I've unlocked all the activities, except for the last 2 strength training challenges and the last running aerobic game. I haven't tried the push-up challenge yet, though. My arms are so weak, I barely make it through the push-up and side plank activity. :eek:

Anyway, stay the course everyone! Can't wait to hear more about your progress this week.

Hi Everyone!

I just got a Wii on sunday and have been sore ever since....

I can tell you I wasn't very happy when I originally made my Mii to look like I thought I looked and then it fattened my Mii right up.... Now THAT'S motivation!

I do find the Step is a tad easy, but I'm sure it will get harder as I unlock higher levels.

Funny, I hate to run, but the session on here keeps you interested. I like to follow the dog.

Have fun!