Jack's Shack

mom2girls

• 3 weeks later...
I'm also looking for some info on Jack's Shack for our June 20 cruise on the Liberty. Hope someone will reply soon.

Went to Jack's Shack on March 24. It is a shack, not much else. Jack sells cold beer and a few other drinks. You can rent water gear next door. He is right on the beach, patio, umbrellas; not much more. It is about 1/2 to 3/4 mile walk along the beach. He has a small souvenier shop, t-shirts, etc. Apparently a few crew members go there if they have time off. Hope this helps...

Went to Jack's Shack on March 24. It is a shack, not much else. Jack sells cold beer and a few other drinks. You can rent water gear next door. He is right on the beach, patio, umbrellas; not much more. It is about 1/2 to 3/4 mile walk along the beach. He has a small souvenier shop, t-shirts, etc. Apparently a few crew members go there if they have time off. Hope this helps...

Thanks for letting me know. :) I may just stay at Margaritaville.

Kelly-Ann,

I was trying to find info on this place too.... not much out there.

BTW...I'm so looking forward to your review of the Destiny. I'm doing that same cruise in September. You always do great reviews with lots of super pictures.

Can't wait to read it...

Shannon

Kelly-Ann,

I was trying to find info on this place too.... not much out there.

BTW...I'm so looking forward to your review of the Destiny. I'm doing that same cruise in September. You always do great reviews with lots of super pictures.

Can't wait to read it...

Shannon

Awww, thanks!

Archived