Infinity 12/5/04 What weather and sea conditions can we expect?

Carltongirl

We are in the same cruise with you. I expect it to a little chilly for the first 2 days at sea and also the last 2 days coming back. Check the roll call board on this cruise, there is more than 200 Cruise Critic members booked on this cruise. Hope to meet you on board. Steve

Thanks for the reply. We have already registered on the roll call board. Are you really the only one who knows or is interested in the weather for this cruise! I'm sure if I'd asked about lobster tails or panty hose(tights to the Brits) I would have had more replies!! Pat

Pat

One of the big charms of Hawaii is that its climate is pretty much the same year round. The latitude is in the low 20's so it can be considered tropical, thus Steve's comments about the only temperature concerns being the 2 days in and out of San Diego.

As far as other people being concerned about the weather, it is sort of a given, like your cruise in the Caribbean, that the temperatures will be very nice.

Winds that cause rough seas around Hawaii are more likely at that time of year than at other times. However, wind is a random event that might or might not affect our cruise - yes, my wife and I are on it also.

Art

Thanks ArtM - I was in New York City for St. Patrick's Day and caught the snow. Central Park was a picture in the blizzards, now looking forward to some winter sun. However I was at the coast today and the Easter week-end was off to a glorious start. Heres to Infinity 12/5/04

Archived