OMG they changed my Intinerary!!!!

I just got word that they changed a few of the islands and the order they will be in and OF COURSE they moved the day that we are suppose to be in ST THOMAS.... OMG. I am patiently waiting for a call back from my wedding person to see if she can switch the day... I hope she can or it is back to the drawing board...

I knew everything was going to go and something had to go wrong!!!

I just got word that they changed a few of the islands and the order they will be in and OF COURSE they moved the day that we are suppose to be in ST THOMAS.... OMG. I am patiently waiting for a call back from my wedding person to see if she can switch the day... I hope she can or it is back to the drawing board...

I knew everything was going to go and something had to go wrong!!!

You have plenty of time to change the arrangements. I'm sure you'll have no problems. Relax. It was still be great!

I certainly know how you feel! Our vow renewal cruise was booked for Dec. and they dry docked the ship! We had to pick out an entirely new cruise and date. Our WC was very acommodating and after ALOT of complaining to Carnival we finally got it all worked out. Take a deep breath and good luck!

Well I think that it is all going to work out... My wedding planner on St. Thomas is not booked for the next day.. Thank god!!!! I am just waiting on the conformation of the time since we are there at totally different times then we were suppose to be....Cross ur fingers and hopefully everything will be settled soon....

Archived