Nativeway

officerswife

icon1.gif

stingrays002.jpg

stingrays001.jpg

Ok....and Annie was correct....my daughter knew exactly how to transfer the pictures....(photo bucket or something). Anyway, here are my girls Shannon (on the right) & Kyra (on the left) enjoying swimming with the stingrays in Grand Cayman:D!..It really was beautiful....the rays were wonderful, graceful creatures. And, as I said, when we started to feed them squid, the rays were EVERYWHERE......Loved it!!!

Then it was snorkeling on the reef and lunch at Rum Pointe Beach......Absolutely fantastic day hosted by Native Way Watersports!!! Highly recommended!!!

For some reason, our family of four were the only ones on the boat going to Rum Point. They dropped us off and told us that a van would be picking us up in about an hour and 45 minutes to take us back to the ship. They had one of the tour guides get off with us. It turned out great, but was not expected. I probably wouldn't do Nativeway again, we've used them twice now, but they still provide a good tour experience.

I wouldn't have liked that. I would rather have made the return trip by boat with a short van ride (what we did) than a van ride the entire way back.

Archived