Helicopter tour w/Glacier landing - Juneau or Skagway??

stacyb44

I am interested in booking a helicopter tour with a glacier landing. Would you recommend doing this in Juneau or Skagway, as our port times allow us the option of either.

Has anyone done both and can recommend one over the other? Or does it really not matter which one?

Thanks!

Can't go wrong with either one. Just pick one that allows the longest time in the air that you can afford. It is well worth it. You have to get in the air to truly realize how beautiful and vast Alaska is with all the incredible views. We have done both on different trips and planned each around different times in ports and other excursions. You will love either one.

I was wondering if anyone has flown with ERA Helicopters? I won't have time to take the helicopter rides in Skagway as we are doing a seven hour White Pass trip. I don't like the Temsco trips in Juneau and have seen ERA advertise a trip to four glaciers that seems very interesting. Thanks for your info.

I was wondering if anyone has flown with ERA Helicopters? I won't have time to take the helicopter rides in Skagway as we are doing a seven hour White Pass trip. I don't like the Temsco trips in Juneau and have seen ERA advertise a trip to four glaciers that seems very interesting. Thanks for your info.

Flew with ERA last July for the 4 Glacier and Dog Sled Excursion. We found the organization very professional & organized. Loved the excursion and would definitly recommend it.

Archived