Most kids will still be in school for my May 8th sailing, right?

sppunk

I just had this realization that kids will still be in school, thus they won't be overrunning the ship and messing with my honeymoon!

Now, I love kids, but if I didn't see any for that week, I'd be a happy man!

Oh, and does Mariner of the Seas have any tables for 2 in the dining room?

That seems pretty early for ANY school to be out for the summer, and too late for Spring break. I think you picked a perfect time!

Congratulations on the wedding, and what a wonderful honeymoon you have to look forward to.

Let's hope they are still in school. One would think so..that's kind of early for school to be out. But you never know cause out west they ahve that all year school deal and kids are out at all different times. Good Luck!!!

There will always be kids on board, but at that time of year there shouldn't be too many.

If you want that table for two, request it now through your TA or PVP or whomever you booked your cruise through. They go fast and you aren't likely to get one if you don't put in a request now. If they have more requests for two tops than they can fill, you may still end up sharing a table.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon!

My fiancee and I are booked on that cruise. I hope there aren't too many kids either. We requested a table for two and our TA said "no problem". Maybe we will see you on board!!
Wicked cool. How old are you two, if you don't mind me asking? We're in our mid-20s.

Hi sppunk!

I can't believe you're on the same ship as I, and we're also going to be honeymooners! That is so neat! Are you flying in the night before? We are trying too, and stay at a place someone recommended to us here...The Inn at Cocoa Beach (http://www.theinnatcocoabeach.com)

There's a roll call thread around here at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=66956

Feel free to stop in!

My fiancee and I are booked on that cruise. I hope there aren't too many kids either. We requested a table for two and our TA said "no problem". Maybe we will see you on board!!

Oh my god...another cruiser on the same cruise not too far from me? Do my eyes deceive me! I've been looking so long for other people on this cruise it's so funny...

I'm glad to see that there's more of us!

Hi sppunk!

I can't believe you're on the same ship as I, and we're also going to be honeymooners! That is so neat! Are you flying in the night before? We are trying too, and stay at a place someone recommended to us here...The Inn at Cocoa Beach (http://www.theinnatcocoabeach.com)

There's a roll call thread around here at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=66956

Feel free to stop in!

We will be flying in that evening, but our flight won't get in 'til 12:30 a.m. I believe we will be staying at the Hyatt Orlando Airport, located inside the hotel.

We will be flying in that evening, but our flight won't get in 'til 12:30 a.m. I believe we will be staying at the Hyatt Orlando Airport, located inside the hotel.

I was going to do the Hyatt, but I thought it would be easier just getting it over with to the hotel and being as close to port as possible. Plus, the Hyatt didn't seem to do anything special or romantic, you know?

Archived