Reserving Anniversary Package

dresch25

Ok call me crazy, but I can't find the section on my cruise personalizer where I reserve special packages. If I go to review my travel summary I have a tab on the right hand side that says "My Special Services" I click it and I get " There are no Special Services for this booking"

Please someone tell me where I can reserve the deluxe anniversary package :o:confused::)

Thank

Vicki

Ok call me crazy, but I can't find the section on my cruise personalizer where I reserve special packages. If I go to review my travel summary I have a tab on the right hand side that says "My Special Services" I click it and I get " There are no Special Services for this booking"

Please someone tell me where I can reserve the deluxe anniversary package :o:confused::)Thank

Vicki

Hi Vicki,

I just wanted to tell you that 2 years ago on the Island, we ordered the Anniversary Package (not the deluxe one, but the one for $140), and I thought it was a waste of money. The 2 or 3 roses we got weren't anything special, the glasses were ok, the champagne was so so, and we never did get the special anniversary card from the Captain. The strawberries were good but we could have ordered them for $8.00. We also had the ultimate balcony dinner on that cruise which was a far greater experience.

The deluxe anniversary package sounds better but it's pretty pricey. If every item listed is something you really want, then go for it.

This is not to say you might not enjoy the package, but I'm just relaying our personal experience with the one we chose. Whatever you choose, enjoy it and happy anniversary! :)

Cindy

Hi

I have just booked the Anniversary Package for our 10th Anniversary which will be on the day we sail out of Venice on the Ruby - it is also our first ever cruise!!!

I had to ring Princess to book. The number I was given is 08453555800 but this may well be different for America.

Having booked the package, I was surprised that it still does not show up on the Personalizer so I rang again and was told that it is not put on there in case it was bought as a surprise for my husband.

Hope this helps a bit.

Have a great anniversary!!!

Hi Vicki,

I just wanted to tell you that 2 years ago on the Island, we ordered the Anniversary Package (not the deluxe one, but the one for $140), and I thought it was a waste of money. The 2 or 3 roses we got weren't anything special, the glasses were ok, the champagne was so so, and we never did get the special anniversary card from the Captain. The strawberries were good but we could have ordered them for $8.00. We also had the ultimate balcony dinner on that cruise which was a far greater experience.

The deluxe anniversary package sounds better but it's pretty pricey. If every item listed is something you really want, then go for it.

This is not to say you might not enjoy the package, but I'm just relaying our personal experience with the one we chose. Whatever you choose, enjoy it and happy anniversary! :)

Cindy

Thank-you I did book it but now I'm thinking about changing it to the UBD. Would save some money for more tours in Alaska.

Vicki

Hi

I have just booked the Anniversary Package for our 10th Anniversary which will be on the day we sail out of Venice on the Ruby - it is also our first ever cruise!!!

I had to ring Princess to book. The number I was given is 08453555800 but this may well be different for America.

Having booked the package, I was surprised that it still does not show up on the Personalizer so I rang again and was told that it is not put on there in case it was bought as a surprise for my husband.

Hope this helps a bit.

Have a great anniversary!!!

I was wondering why I didn't see it in my personalizer.

Vicki

Archived