Quest Room 6024

msolo

Has anyone ever been in room 6024 on the Quest. We are booked on the Quest leaving from Athens on May1st. I am just curious if anyone has stayed in the cabin and has any insights into the room?

Thanks!

Marc

We were in cabin 6024 last month when on the Quest in Far East Asia. It has a connecting door which I was worried about before boarding as we had changed our booked cabin on Deck 7 to a Guarantee when the price dropped considerably, so we didn't actually choose it.

We were very happy though with the cabin. There isn't a 2 seater lounge in the cabin, but instead a very nice, comfortable chair. We asked our Butler for another chair and the chair he brought was from one of the alternate restaurants which matched the soft furnishings in the cabin.

At no time, did we hear any noise from next door and we liked the position of the cabin as we were close to the forward stairs. We were able to get around very quickly. Mind you on the smaller ships, it doesn't take long to go from the front of the ship to the back.

We experienced a couple of very rough days, one day we had a Force 11 gale, yet we were comfortable in our cabin and didn't feel any extra movement.

I hope this helps a little. If you have any further questions, ask away.

Jennie

Archived