who pays for drinks?

kdesantis

when ordering drinks, does it charge the person or the cabin? im going with other people but we each want to pay our own way. how does that work when were all staying in the same cabin?

When you check in the first day make sure everyone gives their credit card for their on board account. Drinks will go on your cabin key make sure everyone gives their card/cabin key when you order. This makes it very easy:)

Same rule if you eat in any of the Specialty Restaurants.

Just be careful about you/ your roomates using drinks in the cabin!! It can then go on anyone in the room's acct! I know bc I got screwed this way (this was on carnival)

Not sure if you meant room service... On NCL, do you hand your key/credit card over when you order room service or does it go on the 'head cabin honcho's" bill?

Thanks.

Not sure if you meant room service... On NCL, do you hand your key/credit card over when you order room service or does it go on the 'head cabin honcho's" bill?

Thanks.

No, I meant all the drinks in the stocked fridge... water, soda, etc... Things that cant be dintinguished who used what.

No, I meant all the drinks in the stocked fridge... water, soda, etc... Things that cant be dintinguished who used what.

That's a good point! The OP should have them empty the mini fridge when they get in the cabin:) We always have the room steward do this so we can put our own stuff in.

Thanks.

Most things on room service are no charge, so the only thing is a tip and you give that in cash when things are delivered. If you have a butler he will deliver it and I just tip him at the end of the cruise.

As to items delivered for which there IS a charge, the person who's card you give them and who signs for it, gets the charge on their bill.

It will depend on who gives their card when you order drinks. If you give the waiter ONE card, then all the drinks go on that card. If you are going to do separate bills - and drive the waiter nuts - you should give him separate cards when you order.

when ordering drinks, does it charge the person or the cabin? im going with other people but we each want to pay our own way. how does that work when were all staying in the same cabin?

whoever makes the most pays....ALL WEEK! :)

Archived