Terrific Hairstylist on Oosterdam

GeezLouise1

Just want to give credit where credit is due. Due to a major hairdressing fiasco before our sailing, I needed to have my hair cut on board. I made an appointment with Lauren on the Oosterdam. It is the best cut I have had in ages and the price was comparable to what I'd pay at home. Lauren is a delightful young Canadian and it was a pleasure to meet her. :p O is in drydock in Palermo, Italy right now, but Lauren is rejoining the ship when it sails at the end of the month.

I was on same cruise as you and also needed the services in the hair salon. I risked having color (after being on board for a few weeks, I was really needing it. Got great color and styling from Ursalla. Only cost 68.00 plus tip. Actually much cheaper than at home and just as good. the only thing that surprised me was they had no curling irons.

Geez Louise, I think we had dinner with you and your friends one evening.

San Diego Sue

Funny, but I was on the Oosterdam 2 years ago, and also ended up having my hair cut and getting highlights. The woman who did it was great. I have yet to get a cut at home that was as good, and I go to a salon here on Long Island (NY) that is considered the best. Everyone is amazed that I took a chance on the ship, but the woman did a great job.

Geez Louise, I think we had dinner with you and your friends one evening.

San Diego Sue

Hi G, how are you? I'm sure you were just as happy to get home as we were, long time to be away! Rome was wonderful ( with the exception of the earthquake, of course:eek:). Southampton-New York was an experience too- all of it was just so amazing. Enjoyed meeting you, regards to L,

Cheers, K.

Archived