Port Everglades Web Cam

sail7seas

Thanks, Rich. I had the mortgage company one but can never 'get control'. :(

I was hoping to get a view of Statendam in Port Everglades. Inlet shows a "X" ship.

Sail7Seas,

The traffic on the camera has been extremely heavy recently (especially during sail aways). I have plans in the works to cover the overloads. Stay tuned!

These are captures of the Statendam taken directly from the webcam feed this afternoon. Who is that waving to the webcam in the last picture?

Statendam.jpg

Statendam2.jpg

Statendam3.jpg

MortgageMobile.com

http://mortgagemobile.com/Ft_Lauderdale_Florida_Web_Cam.html

I don't see anyone waving except one lone person on the top deck. Is that who you mean. Lisa (laffnvegas) is on the Statendam...she's the person who orchestrates the O'dam waves and did ours on the Noordam "Voyage of the Good Nuts". Along with you, of course! ;)

The Statendam looked great. Thanks for sharing the picture. Who is that waving? I bet it was Lisa who signs on as "LaffinVegas"

The Port Everglades cam link is InletCam - com

Here's the Statendam from this afternoon.

statendam.jpg

I wasn't made aware of any waves today but I did notice one particularly happy waver wearing a pink sweater - ship's aft.

:D

If you ever want a different view of the Port just login to the chat room or drop me an email with your request and I'll personally get you the best shot possible.

I agree - it beats waiting for a 12 year old kid who's turn it is with the "controls"!

InletCam..... Thanks. That's fabulous. I have now bookmarked and will know where to look.

Thanks so much for the wonderful photo.

Edit:

Just saw your photo of her coming in and agree that's a wonderful photo.

Actually got a good shot of her coming in this morning too. I like the late arrivals.

statendam2.jpg

Hi,

Thanks for posting the shot, by any chance were you standing on your patio on Friday morning taking pics at that time?

I was on the lower promenade deck and noticed someone taking pictures as we went by. I was wearing a gold coloured shirt and was waving like a mad man when I saw the sign for your webcam.

Bruce

Archived