Shows on the Carnival Spirit

spencercoop

What shows do they have on the Carnival Spirit after drydock. I can't remember what the list said.

There's a brand new big show in the showroom (can't remember the name) that everyone said was very good (we didn't go). Not sure if there's anything else new.

We were on the Spirit with our group of 28 friends and many said the Big Easy was very good. The capers are now in the webshots link in my signature for more info on the entertainment.

Do you know why there was only one production show on your cruise instead of two?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
Can anyone tell me what time the production shows are on each night on the carnival spirit. Trying to work out dinner sitting time:) thanks for any advice.

In Australia?? You might have better luck on the Australia forum on cc with your question. Most of the posts on this board are on the American ports and I don't recall anything recent on the Spirit.

If it's the same as here though, there will be 2 show times each night, so both early and late seating have a chance to see the shows. I would pick whatever you prefer!

:)

Sent from my iPad using Forums