AOS - Place to get burgers/Fries/Pizza (not Johnny Rockets)

I need AOS info as I'm heading out on her on May 10th. I think I heard she will be in dry dock from April 26- May 6th.

My question is this: On my previous Carnival and Princess cruises, there has been a counter near the pool area to get burgers/hot dogs/fries and pizza. There are no tables to sit at to eat but most just sit on the loungers around the pool area or take it back to their cabin. I have not read anything like this on RCC AOS. Is there such a place on AOS?

I know there is the Cafe Promenade for sandwiches and such, but had hoped for a burger & fries as a quick lunch or snack.

Thanks for the info....my first cruise on RCC!

Vicki

I need AOS info as I'm heading out on her on May 10th. I think I heard she will be in dry dock from April 26- May 6th.

My question is this: On my previous Carnival and Princess cruises, there has been a counter near the pool area to get burgers/hot dogs/fries and pizza. There are no tables to sit at to eat but most just sit on the loungers around the pool area or take it back to their cabin. I have not read anything like this on RCC AOS. Is there such a place on AOS?

I know there is the Cafe Promenade for sandwiches and such, but had hoped for a burger & fries as a quick lunch or snack.

Thanks for the info....my first cruise on RCC!

Vicki

Forget the burgers on board. They are horrible. They won't cook them rare becuase of health reasons. So you end up getting a well done hockey puck.

So it appears you can only get burgers from the buffet during normal hours and pizza and sandwiches from Cafe Promenade. But from the sound of it, it would be better to go to Johnny Rocket's for the burger & fries!

Thanks for the replies!!!!

you can get pizza in the WJ as well....(but it's pretty bad IMO)

the burgers can be hit or miss....i've had some OK ones and some bad ones....

JRs is an extra charge but the burgers are better....

again, just my opinion...........

Archived