Tampa airport to Carnival dock

thrltr

Hey guys....what would you suggest. I have never been to Tampa so I have no idea how far or wide this trip will be. There will be two adults and four children ages 17 thru 8. If a cab will not break the bank that would be my idea however if it is expensive we may as well book a shuttle. Any help will be welcome.:o

Cabs ar a flat rate from the airport to the port - I think about $25 - but you'll need a minivan cab to fit all of you + luggage, and even that would be a tight fit. I'd look into shuttle services or cruise line transfers. Good luck!:)

Book a shuttle....they can pick you up at the airport and take you to the port. They have a flat rate and you can all fit in one van. It's about 15 mins from the airport to the Port of Tampa.

We've used these guys before, as have many friends...convenient and not expensive. I think our shuttle was $35 (from our house...which is just NW of the airport...to the port).

http://www.tampabayshuttle.com/

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys....what would you suggest. I have never been to Tampa so I have no idea how far or wide this trip will be. There will be two adults and four children ages 17 thru 8. If a cab will not break the bank that would be my idea however if it is expensive we may as well book a shuttle. Any help will be welcome.:o

I guess you decided not to drive from Chicago to Florida?

Archived