Dawn to bermuda

peanutJMV

We are considering booking Dawn to Bermuda Oct 4 sailing.

This will be our 4th cruise on the MS Dawn----I guess you could say we love that ship.

Question?

Does anyone know where and position the ship docks in Kings Wharf---not sure if we should get port or a starboard balcony...

Also, weather in Bermuda in October.

thanks in advance.

This will be our 4th cruise on the MS Dawn----I guess you could say we love that ship.

Question?

Does anyone know where and position the ship docks in Kings Wharf---not sure if we should get port or a starboard balcony...

thanks in advance.

I don't think anyone knows for sure this year as the Dawn will be at the new (Heritage Wharf). From what I've read it used to be a coin flip and at times it would turn around when docked. Also, most posts I've read says the weather is fine!;) Check the Bermuda forum for lots more info and have a good cruise!:) I'm just hoping it's nice in June!;)

Which side is a 50/50 chance. We've missed it 3 times now. Every time we book a cabin on one side, she ports on the other. We're hoping we hit it this time. We like looking out over the bay, but it would be nice to have a view of the pier-side, too.

Weather in October for us was very warm. Low 80's. And, the water was perfect.

....Where is Heritage Wharf?.....

It is the new wharf in the Dockyards.

,,,,We are considering booking Dawn to Bermuda Oct 4 sailing.....

Why not book the Majesty to Bermuda on 10/3 from Philly. We have a great group of people on our roll call plus the bonus of docking in St George's instead of the Dockyards.

SBtS

Where is Heritage Wharf? We are going in August on Dawn to Bermuda. Our son is getting married there. Is this far from Kings Wharf docking?

Heritage Wharf is the pier right next to Kings Wharf. Brand new! Congrats to you and your family on your son's marriage! Where in Bermuda is he getting married?

Question?

thanks in advance.

We go to Bermuda on the Dawn every October and the weather is perfect. We are on the Oct. 4th cruise, so check out our roll call. You will see you are not alone in your affection for the Dawn. That will be our 6th cruise on the Dawn.

Thank you all for giving me the info on where Dawn will be docking. We have our sons' wedding there in August. He is getting married at sunset at a place called "Nine Beaches".

We just came off Gem what a beauty she is.

Archived