I can't believe it....

cantwait06

in less then 24 hours I will be sailing on my first cruise! Everyone on my roll call is already down there, so I had to share my excitement somewhere! Tomorrow we are headed out on the Imagination to dock in Key West (hopefully) and Cozumel! All this time and its finally here...I don't know what to do with myself right now! Thanks for listening!:D

Thanks! First on my to do list is to try the DOD, then at dinner the WCMC is a top priority! I will take lots of pics and do my best to post some here when I get back! Thanks to everyone for all of your helpful advice, I feel fully prepared!

Oh, how exciting for you! That last 24 hours brings so many butterflies and the anticipation is overwhelming. Then there's the first time you see your ship and it hits you that you really ARE going on a cruise.

I hope you have a great time. Remember that there are occasional glitches along the way sometimes, but if you just go with the flow, you'll have an amazing time!

Also, it looks like you've prepared yourself by reading the CC boards, but one last tip of advice: When you look at the Carnival Capers it can be overwhelming with everything that's going on. Don't think you have to get to each and everything thing, because as was noted above, after this trip you'll be addicted so you'll get a chance to do some of the other things on your next trip. lol!!!

Have a great vacation, soak up some sun, and tip some DOD's for all of us!! ;)

in less then 24 hours I will be sailing on my first cruise! Everyone on my roll call is already down there, so I had to share my excitement somewhere! Tomorrow we are headed out on the Imagination to dock in Key West (hopefully) and Cozumel! All this time and its finally here...I don't know what to do with myself right now! Thanks for listening!:D

Happy to be here to enjoy your excitement. First cruise is so exciting but every cruise after that is exciting too.:D

Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy.

I love Key West and Cozumel too.:cool:

Dianne

Thanks everyone, you all are so nice, I'm even more excited now! I doubt I'll sleep tonight, I barely slept last night! My daughter is so excited (she's 2) but I finally got her down to sleep-we wake up at 3 am to leave for our flight! I can't wait:)

Have an excellent time! And to ward off those post cruise blues, the minute you come back start planning for the next cruise!

True True.

We drive to most ports and in the car for the return trip home is a Carnival book and planning takes place on the way home. I have booked the next upon arrival home.

Although now I usually have at least two booked to look at in my profile on the Carnvial site.

Archived