Atlantis?

fofun

If I book a room at the Comfort Suites how do they check how many bracelets you get. I have 5 people in my family and it seems stupid to get two rooms. So can I show my card at one towel station to get 2 bracelets and show my card at another towel station to get 3 bracelets? Do they write it down when you get a bracelet? I am not trying to scam anyone, but to buy an extra room for my four year old that is probably going to fall asleep anyway seems expensive.

If I book a room at the Comfort Suites how do they check how many bracelets you get. I have 5 people in my family and it seems stupid to get two rooms. So can I show my card at one towel station to get 2 bracelets and show my card at another towel station to get 3 bracelets? Do they write it down when you get a bracelet? I am not trying to scam anyone, but to buy an extra room for my four year old that is probably going to fall asleep anyway seems expensive.

CS will give you a guest card with the number of paid guests (up to 4 ppl max). You then take the card to the Atlantis towel hut and they check it into the computer.. you will ONLY GET 4 Bracelets per room.. no matter how many times you approach the hut.. it's computerized.

Comfort Suites doesn't allow the 5 in a room but Atlantis rooms have a "child under is under 4" rule . Of course that means your child has to be UNDER 4 and prove it.

You could always buy a day pass for the child @$80. It's cheaper than a second room . I'm sure your 4 year old will get plenty of playtime in before falling asleep.

This is our first visit and I have many questions ? Where do you buy a day pass and is it available all the time? We are planning on going in Nov 2008? The reason why we are asking is that we have 5 people in our family and were thinking of getting a room at the harborside and 1 room at the comfort inn. If we only got 1 room and put our son whos 7 on the floor(he doesn't mind) I would have to buy a day pass - not a big deal - but I need to know if I can.

Thanks for your help!

Keep in mind that your 4 year old is going to be below the height requirement for most slides anyway. The only thing that Atlantis is really concerned with is the bracelet for the pools and slides....so if she isn't going to be able to go on the slides anyway you should be fine. We have booked CS's with 5 people and my wife who usually doesn't care to go on the slides just doesn't get a wristband....with the CS's room card you all will be able to still go out by the pool area.....just get 2 room cards to show...that however just like SG mentioned will still get you ONLY 4 wrist bands....that wouldn't change.

This is our first visit and I have many questions ? Where do you buy a day pass and is it available all the time? We are planning on going in Nov 2008? The reason why we are asking is that we have 5 people in our family and were thinking of getting a room at the harborside and 1 room at the comfort inn. If we only got 1 room and put our son whos 7 on the floor(he doesn't mind) I would have to buy a day pass - not a big deal - but I need to know if I can.

Thanks for your help!

Comfort Suites allows only 4 to a room.. no matter what age.. or where they sleep. It's a fire rule.

Only some harbourside units allow 5.. check the max before you book.

If you are looking at thanksgiving week.. xtra day passes may be scarce.

I could be wrong but I believe the OP is ONLY looking at booking a room for the purpose of getting to use Atlantis properties while visiting for the day. SG is correct and by no means did I intend that 5 people should STAY overnight in the room at CS.....but for the purpose of just using Atlantis property as long as the OP is OK with just getting 4 wristbands and ONLY 4 people being able to use the slides then they should have no issue.....especially since one is ONLY 4 years old.

I could be wrong but I believe the OP is ONLY looking at booking a room for the purpose of getting to use Atlantis properties while visiting for the day. SG is correct and by no means did I intend that 5 people should STAY overnight in the room at CS.....but for the purpose of just using Atlantis property as long as the OP is OK with just getting 4 wristbands and ONLY 4 people being able to use the slides then they should have no issue.....especially since one is ONLY 4 years old.

The wristbands are not just for the waterpark.. but for the pools as well.

depending on security.. mom may not be allowed even in the pools without a wristband.. and OVER 4 needs one to play in the childrens' area.

Infants and toddlers are another story.. but a 4 year old is neither.

As long as you are old enough to "enjoy" the property.. Atlantis wants it's $$$.

You can walk the ground with your room card.. but you can't swim or use the pools.. (at least that's the rules).

I'm sure someone will tell you that they did.. it's the luck of the draw. the crowds and who's working (or not )that day.

Scubagirl,

If we do the Discover Atlantis excursion offered by Carnival will we still be able to see the marine life in the open-air lagoons? I'm specifically interested in the sea turtles.

As of now.. probably yes. but these things change day to day and depend on who you talk to. We are coming upon a very low season again. If they close the beach towers again.. then the sea turtles may be off limits as well. It was the last time.

Archived