Carnival Pride for late 20 somethings?

:confused:Is the Carnival Pride a nice ship for 2 twenty-somethings? It will be my husband and I. We were planning on doing the Carnival Liberty from Miami but then realized that the Pride leaves from Baltimore, MD which is only a 2 hour drive for us. It would save us a lot of money. Are we making the right choice if we cruise on Pride instead of Liberty?

We were on the Pride in Nov out of Long Beach and all though me and dh are in our 30's we had 4 friends with us that were in there late 20's and we all had a blast on the ship and would do it again in a heart beat. Oh yeah we are in Oct just on the Splendor...:p

:confused:Is the Carnival Pride a nice ship for 2 twenty-somethings? It will be my husband and I. We were planning on doing the Carnival Liberty from Miami but then realized that the Pride leaves from Baltimore, MD which is only a 2 hour drive for us. It would save us a lot of money. Are we making the right choice if we cruise on Pride instead of Liberty?

When it comes to age preferences on CCL, I don't think that the ship makes much of a difference, but rather the ports and the time of year.

But the Pride is a great ship and driving to the port is so much better than flying. I think that you'll enjoy it.

The Pride is a great ship, we were on her 2 years ago with a group of 33 friends (pics in my signature). It's not so much the ship, but the luck-of-the-draw on the passengers on any given week. And the crowd could be a bit different sailing from Baltimore instead of Long Beach because of the 'local port' thing nowdays, your mileage will vary.

The Pride is a great ship..a cruise is what you make of it and the difference in cost between flying to MIA and driving to Baltimore will allow you to have even more fun..

Archived