What time will we get to board....

Avril

with VIP status? I'm sailing on the Freedom from Port Everglades and since there are 3 of us, we went with a suite for the extra room and bigger balcony!! :D :D We land at Fort Lauderdale airport at 9:55am and should be at the port by 10:30 or 11am. I was just wondering, with the VIP we get with the suite, what time will we actually be onboard enjoying that 1st DOD?

Only 18 days till we sail, I can hardly wait!!!! :D :D

with VIP status? I'm sailing on the Freedom from Port Everglades and since there are 3 of us, we went with a suite for the extra room and bigger balcony!! :D :D We land at Fort Lauderdale airport at 9:55am and should be at the port by 10:30 or 11am. I was just wondering, with the VIP we get with the suite, what time will we actually be onboard enjoying that 1st DOD?

Only 18 days till we sail, I can hardly wait!!!! :D :D

Depending (As always...) you may be on board by noonish... or maybe 11:30ish... go check in and except for weddings/handicapped... you should be one of the first on board... HAVE A GREAT TIME.

In Jan. we had a cat11 and were having the first drink by 11:35..

Typically, the first to board are wedding parties followed by VIPs and those needing assistance.

11:30 is a good time to shoot for with luck but it may be later.

I boarded the Conquest yesterday as VIP guest and got on board at 1:52!!!

:eek:

We just returned from sailing on the Valor 4/12/09 thru 4/19/09. We had a VIP ticket under our seat in the holding area. We were on the ship at 11:30. We left from Miami. A helpful hint, if they start a conga line, join in since the people who did it while we were waiting to board, they got VIP check in also. It was great to be one of the first ones on board. We found a seat on the lido deck and had lunch.

Thanks all, I guess we'll be aiming for 11:30 then and see what happens!! :D

I boarded the Conquest yesterday as VIP guest and got on board at 1:52!!!

:eek:

I hope you're having a blast even with the rather late boarding time!! :D I was on the Conquest in Feb. 2008 and loved her so much!! :D

We just returned from sailing on the Valor 4/12/09 thru 4/19/09. We had a VIP ticket under our seat in the holding area. We were on the ship at 11:30. We left from Miami. A helpful hint, if they start a conga line, join in since the people who did it while we were waiting to board, they got VIP check in also. It was great to be one of the first ones on board. We found a seat on the lid

We have VIP because of our suite but I'll keep the conga line in mind anyway. I've never seen a conga line inside the terminnal but is sounds like so much fun!! :D I'll definatly join in if they do it when we're waiting to board!! :D I'm looking so forward to being one of the 1st on the ship!!

• 1 month later...

Archived