Vancouver Entertainment Book Question

We have just purchased the Entertainment Book for Vancouver and found it to be a great value. $15.00 including shipping!

However, when looking through it, I realized we don't have a clue where any of the restaurants are...only the sights we want to see.

We are staying at the Blue Horizon and will visit Stanley Park, Capilano Susp. Bridge, Grouse Mountain, Gas Town. Does anyone know of restaurants listed in the Entertainment Guide for these areas?

Thank you.

Make sure you use the one for Kobe Steakhouse, Griffins and Water St. Cafe. If you don't mind taking a taxi, try the Cannery.

Thank you inar. Do you know if the Kobe Steakhouse and Water St. Cafe are anywhere near our hotel? (Blue Horizon)

Thank you inar. Do you know if the Kobe Steakhouse and Water St. Cafe are anywhere near our hotel? (Blue Horizon)

The Kobe Steak House is at 1042 Alberni St. just a couple of blocks from you.

www.koberestaurant.com

The Water St. Cafe is in Gastown about 20 min walk from your hotel. It is very good but if you don't want to walk then I am not sure that it is worth the extra for a cab.

http://www.dinehere.ca/restaurant.asp?r=121

The Kobe Steak House is at 1042 Alberni St. just a couple of blocks from you.

www.koberestaurant.com

The Water St. Cafe is in Gastown about 20 min walk from your hotel. It is very good but if you don't want to walk then I am not sure that it is worth the extra for a cab.

http://www.dinehere.ca/restaurant.asp?r=121

Thank you. I think we'll stick to the Kobe Restaurant one night and Griffens the other. Thank you for the recommendations.

Do you happen to know anything about the Fish House in Stanley Park. A friend of mine mentioned it to me today and said it was good. Maybe a good lunch idea?

Thank you. I think we'll stick to the Kobe Restaurant one night and Griffens the other. Thank you for the recommendations.

Do you happen to know anything about the Fish House in Stanley Park. A friend of mine mentioned it to me today and said it was good. Maybe a good lunch idea?

It is an excellent restauarant and should be included on your list. I will try to look at some of the North Shore restaurants after the Canuck play off game and post some ideas then; but must get back to the game now.:D

www.fishhousestanleypark.com/

OMG......SOOOO GOOD :) The view is kinda hard to take...JOKING :)

Have checked the North & West Vancouver coupons and nothing really leaps out at me. Gambrinus is a family fave for martinis, pasta and to spill some wine...but it is not really worth going out of you way to visit my old friend Sal. The Cheshire Cheese is in Lonsdale Quay market and is just average in my mind; if you where there at lunch because you were coming back into the city via the SeaBus it would be ok but otherwise I wouldn't bother.:)

Thanks for checking out the coupons Putterdude! Can't blame you at all for wanting to watch that playoff game first! Did I hear correctly that the Canucks won in overtime?

I think we've got our picks down for restaurants. Thanks for all the help.

Thanks for checking out the coupons Putterdude! Can't blame you at all for wanting to watch that playoff game first! Did I hear correctly that the Canucks won in overtime?

I think we've got our picks down for restaurants. Thanks for all the help.

Yes the Canucks did beat St. Louis in the 1st overtime period, it was the first time in the Canucks' 38 year history in the NHL that they have swept a 7 game playoff series.

Archived