past guest party and kids

FirstTimer2007

If you take them - be sure they are well behaved! On our January Fantasy cruise - there was a little girl that her family enjoyed her rolling around on the stage and jumping around - but after 5 mins it was no longer cute. I was not entertained. I just wanted to tell them to make her sit still...

I know that seems rude - but a room full of other people and she was the only child running around and acting like a child - appropriate for the kids club... I'm a parent so I'm not anti-kid...

- my son wanted to go to his activities - not hang out with a bunch of old people as he put it.

I took my DD last year. As long as you have a invite you can bring a guest. I did so a few years ago traveling wtih two friends with no problem. Also learned that if you want something besides what they are walking around with, just ask them and they will get it for you. I don't drink alcohol so we go virgin pina coladas with no problem. Last year my daughter got a shirley temple.

I think I'll let ours go to the kids club next year. I don't think they'd enjoy the past guest party. Of course if they don't want to go to the kids club they can come with us, even though they won't be past guests. They are minors and are going to be with me or in the camp. I'm not going to let them wander the ship.

Always give the kids a choice.;) We told ours that you can go with us to shake hands with the Captain and then have liver and onions for dinner with us. Or you can play with your friends at Camp Carnival and have pizza and ice cream. Guess where they went.:D

Archived