Sea Princess 29th April - Bonaire

LIMPIT

Visiting Bonaire on 29th April on Sea Princess, planned a visit to Plaza Resort, will the Champions League Semi Final be available to watch at this Resort, or does anyone know if there is a Sports Bar that may have the Man U v Arsenal game on live, or is it possible that it be shown onboard ship ???? Who will I need to check with when I board ?

Game kicks off at 8pm English time so I think that this will be at 3pm local time, would be great to find a good bar with a few beers to watch the footy.

Lee :confused::confused:

I don`t know for definate but it will most probably be on on the

ship. Sea Princess caters for the Brits.

When we were on in January there were 4 matches shown over the 2 weekend days.

They were on MUTS and also inside somewhere. You can enjoy the sun and poolside and watch the match.

Visiting Bonaire on 29th April on Sea Princess, planned a visit to Plaza Resort, will the Champions League Semi Final be available to watch at this Resort, or does anyone know if there is a Sports Bar that may have the Man U v Arsenal game on live, or is it possible that it be shown onboard ship ???? Who will I need to check with when I board ?

Game kicks off at 8pm English time so I think that this will be at 3pm local time, would be great to find a good bar with a few beers to watch the footy.

Lee :confused::confused:

Limpit,

Last year on the Sea Princess my Ian was able to watch all the football in the sport Bar. I can remember it being on MUTS aswell. I am hoping they will have the grand prix live.

Kimberley

Hi Kimberley,

thanks for the info, Mrs W cant believe that I am intending to make plans to watch the footy while on holiday !!!

Lee

Tell Mrs W that you will have a drinking partner and a fellow football supporter ( did I say Ian supports Liverpool ) Who do you support?

Kimberley

Just returned from the Sea Princess (April 4th-18th) and matches were shown on MUTS many afternoons. ESPN was the station of choice in the gym as well and I know that matches were shown at other times of the day when they weren't being shown via MUTS. The popularity of the matches was great and it was hard to find a chair to watch when they were shown outside. The Patter would let everyone know what game was being shown on MUTS and, with the terrific crowds on deck, I feel as though people may have timed their excursions to arrive back to watch a match. Being from the US, I was not up on teams/players etc. but sitting and talking to others, they filled me in on details and made watching the games exciting for a newbie fan. Hope this helps!

Archived