Vancouver Trolley Question

I was looking over the route map on the Vancouver Trolley website (see below) and am quite confused over the lettering for the attractions. They have "A" for the Vancouver Aquarium but it looks like "A" is on the North Shore. Am I missing something here?

http://vancouvertrolley.com/tour_map.php

Thanks for the help!

You are correct - the letter J on the map corresponds to the Aquarium. The Storyeum (though it is no longer open) marked as J is actually in the Gastown area. I can't really figure the map out either!

I just called the Vancouver Trolley to let them know their map is a bit off.

I spoke with a very friendly, helpful young lady who told me they are revamping their routes for this summer. There will be a Blue Loop and a Red Loop. Most of the map updates should be done by Friday so I'm going to check back next week and see what they will be doing new.

I told her we were staying at the Blue Horizon (a pickup point for the Red Loop). She suggested our arrival day we take a free shuttle available from our hotel (but run by them) to Capilano and take a shuttle back if time allows or a cab. Next day, get on the Red Loop at our hotel and visit the stops in Stanley Park. At what is now stop 18, we can get off, get a free ticket for the False Creek Ferry and take it to Granville Island. From Granville, we can continue on to the rest of the tour on the Blue Loop.

Great suggestion! Hope this may help someone else.

I realize you can use the Vancouver Trolley to get to various stops in Stanley Park but if you weren't doing the trolley, what would be the best way to get around within the park? I heard that the free trolley will not be operational this summer and we are travelling with our parents who can walk but not for too far.

Archived