Inside Cabins

Dorene1

Are inside cabins empty? It seems no one on cc ever books them. Everytime I read a review its a penthouse etc. I cruise often, and usually I have booked an inside cabin. It just seems I can't find much on them.

Can anyone help me with some info on this line Azamara?

Dorene

We book inside cabins, and some balconies. It depends on the itinerary. On the ships we've been on, the inside cabins seem to be occupied. Our first Azamara cruise is coming up, but the Tahitian Princess is a sister ship of the J & Q. The inside cabins were fully booked on that sailing. People do stay in inside cabins. We've enjoyed every one we've been in. So do what you feel comfortable with. I'm sure you'll be happy with an inside cabin, if that is your preference. They are great for sleeping!

We alway book the inside rooms and are very happy, as we rather use the extra $$ for tours. We had 7002 on the Oceania last year and have it this year on the Azamara-same ship style and identical rooms, even from the pictures and we love it!! The location to us is the important thing and this room in particular is great because it is at the front of the ship, near the high end suites and most people who walk up that far are coming to their rooms, so there is not alot of traffic or noise.;)

I am thinking about taking my first Azamara cruise, while I do enjoy Celebrity very much. I am happy to see others booking the inside cabins, it just seemed the reviews I read were suites and penthouses. Can anyone give me a little information on the service I would receive on this line? Is is similar to Celebrity? I have not sailed on a premium cruise line and thought it would be nice for a change.

Dorene

I am thinking about taking my first Azamara cruise, while I do enjoy Celebrity very much. I am happy to see others booking the inside cabins, it just seemed the reviews I read were suites and penthouses. Can anyone give me a little information on the service I would receive on this line? Is is similar to Celebrity? I have not sailed on a premium cruise line and thought it would be nice for a change.

Dorene

Hi Dorene !

I've sailed Celebrity and Azamara. I would say that Azamara's service is a step above Celebrity's excellent service. One of the reasons for this, is that Azamara's ships are smaller, and they can give you more personalized service. On our sailing, the crew was extremely friendly, and did everything possible, to make certain we had a great Cruise.

The bottom line is, if you like the service on Celebrity, you will love the service on Azamara. If you have further questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your Cruise !

Are inside cabins empty? It seems no one on cc ever books them. Everytime I read a review its a penthouse etc. I cruise often, and usually I have booked an inside cabin. It just seems I can't find much on them.

Can anyone help me with some info on this line Azamara?

Dorene

Hi Dorene !

I believe it varies from sailing to sailing. On some sailings, the insides are sold out, and on others, there is some availability. It all depends on the passengers personal preferences, and their budget. I hope this helps !

Archived