No Voyager and Indy for 2010-2011 Caribbean season?

Caribbean Boy- I think we were on the Indy with you last November. We are repeating that itinerary this Dec. 12. I'm glad I just booked it because I just read a post that after this winter, the Indy will be in UK all the time, doing Mediterranean and Canary Islands cruises--- no more in US.

We are looking at doing the TA out of Rome on the Navigator for Fall of 2011, either that or will go back to the Voyager out of Barcelona, but prefer the Rome TA.

That would occur if RCI brings the IOS back in fall of 2011. The itinerary announcments only go through the spring of 2011 I think.

Sherri in looking over all the TA's we would prefer going out of Rome then Southampton. Southampton seems like alot of extra traveling since our flight would go to Heathrow, then you have a 2 hr transfer to the Cruise terminal. We have never traveled abroad so want to hopefully make it as easy as possible. I have been doing alot of reading to get as much information as possible. Our Gateway City for flights would be Los Angelas, so we have a long flight either way.

Hi Sherri, my DH and I will be joining yall on the FOS for the Jan 17th 2010 cruise. We can't wait! We were on the Indy this past Jan to western Carib and the weather was chilly! Hope for warmer, less windy weather this time!

Sherri in looking over all the TA's we would prefer going out of Rome then Southampton. Southampton seems like alot of extra traveling since our flight would go to Heathrow, then you have a 2 hr transfer to the Cruise terminal. We have never traveled abroad so want to hopefully make it as easy as possible. I have been doing alot of reading to get as much information as possible. Our Gateway City for flights would be Los Angelas, so we have a long flight either way.
When are you thinking of doing the TA?

Hi Sherri, my DH and I will be joining yall on the FOS for the Jan 17th 2010 cruise. We can't wait! We were on the Indy this past Jan to western Carib and the weather was chilly! Hope for warmer, less windy weather this time!

Saw you on the rollcall. We have done an eastern itinerary in Jan. or Feb. almost every year since 1996 and usually had good weather with maybe one bad day in or out of Florida. We were also on IOS on Jan. 10 and every day but the last day was warm and sunny. Cool the last day going back to Fort Lauderdale.

Sherri unfortunatley, we can't do anything before Fall of 2011. We are not in a position to go in 2010, following our Hawaii Cruise this past Oct, and we have an all CC Calif group Cruise April 2011 on the Mariner so planning this for Oct of 2011. The 2010 schedule on the Navigator leaves Rome Oct 23rd 2010 back to Ft Lauderdale. I was looking at the voyager one out of Barcelona, but liked the Itnerary better out of Rome, also by 2011 the older Voyager maybe pulled to somewhere else. The Voyager schedule leaves out of Barcelona on Nov 7th 2010 & I didn't particularly want to go that late.

Friends wanted us to join them on the Ruby Princess for Oct 2010 18 days, but no way we can do that and would cost alot more.

Archived