Caybrew

Utexas2000

The Caybrew facility is the site of the old Stingray brewery. Caybrew has updated the equipment and brought in their own recipes to make a tryult new brewery.

The brewery is located at 366 Shamrock Road, about an 8 minute drive east from the tender docks in George Town. It is about two thirds of a mile past the roundabout at Hurley's Grand Harbour.

You can find Caybrew in bottles and/or on tap at most Cayman bars.

You can find contact information on their website at www.cib.ky

My brother works for Caybrew so I can get him to answer you directly if need be.

Let me know

R

PS The beer is about to go on sale in the US which is a huge achievement for anything produced in Cayman!

My brother works for Caybrew so I can get him to answer you directly if need be.

Let me know

R

PS The beer is about to go on sale in the US which is a huge achievement for anything produced in Cayman!

We're in GC in 3 weeks. I've been wanting to try Caybrew. Always try the local brew when traveling. I see that Beer Advocate gives it a C+, which out rates most of the Big Beer brands in the U.S. But that's based on about 3 reviews from what would appear to be real beer snobs.

Can your brother tell me if there is more than just one type of beer brewed? Like an Ale, a Pilsner, a Lager, et.al.

We're in GC in 3 weeks. I've been wanting to try Caybrew. Always try the local brew when traveling. I see that Beer Advocate gives it a C+, which out rates most of the Big Beer brands in the U.S. But that's based on about 3 reviews from what would appear to be real beer snobs.

Can your brother tell me if there is more than just one type of beer brewed? Like an Ale, a Pilsner, a Lager, et.al.

I'll email him but as far as I know there is a lager and a lite lager. They are very Becks-like in taste, made to German recipes. Very palatable and not what you expect from a lager in the Caribbean.

R

Archived